Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Country, Folk & World Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #81 (permalink)
Groupie
 
SteelyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 40
Default

I think I've found my favourite thread on the site. I'm in it for the KPop pretty much but that's how I'm spending more and more of my musical time. My favourite KPop songs of the year in no particular order are...

-Wow (BTOB)
-U R So Cute (24K)
-Rum Pum Pum Pum (f(x))
-Give it to Me (Sistar)
-Gotta Talk To U (Seung Ri)
__________________
Last.fm
SteelyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #82 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 776
Default

new idea of 360 degree dancing...never seen anything like this...



2nd version of this song...



Chinese version is actually a different video, not just dubbed over original.


Last edited by derek; 08-31-2013 at 04:45 PM.
derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:29 AM   #83 (permalink)
Groupie
 
SteelyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 40
Default

I really like the first edition and after Wolf and Growl I'm finally beginning to like EXO.
__________________
Last.fm
SteelyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #84 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
I think I've found my favourite thread on the site. I'm in it for the KPop pretty much but that's how I'm spending more and more of my musical time. My favourite KPop songs of the year in no particular order are...

-Wow (BTOB)
-U R So Cute (24K)
-Rum Pum Pum Pum (f(x))
-Give it to Me (Sistar)
-Gotta Talk To U (Seung Ri)

Sistar is my favorite female group, but the song of the year goes to Nine Muses with Wild...here are my top female group songs of 2013 so far:

1). Nine Muses--"Wild"
2). After School-- "First Love"
3). Girls Day--"Expect"
4). Sistar--"Give It To Me"
5). T-ara-- "Jeo Won Diary"

Last edited by derek; 08-31-2013 at 03:18 PM.
derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #85 (permalink)
Groupie
 
SteelyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek View Post
Sistar is my favorite female group, but the song of the year goes to Nine Muses with Wild...here are my top female group songs of 2013 so far:

1). Nine Muses--"Wild"
2). After School-- "First Love"
3). Girls Day--"Expect"
4). Sistar--"Give It To Me"
5). T-ara-- "Jeo Won Diary"
I did like Wild a lot, definitely in my top 10. Sistar were the group that got me into KPop and may still be my favourite girl group but they have SNSD and Tiny G to compete with. As for boy groups, I think I find myself siding with 2PM though I mainly listen to girl groups.
__________________
Last.fm
SteelyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #86 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
I did like Wild a lot, definitely in my top 10. Sistar were the group that got me into KPop and may still be my favourite girl group but they have SNSD and Tiny G to compete with. As for boy groups, I think I find myself siding with 2PM though I mainly listen to girl groups.
SNSD is still relying on their established fan base since they were the earliest Kpop groups, but their songs the past two years don't measure up to Sistar's songs IMO. As far as 2PM, they're still my favorite male group. I do like BAP too. I am like you that i prefer female groups for obvious reasons...
derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #87 (permalink)
Groupie
 
SteelyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek View Post
SNSD is still relying on their established fan base since they were the earliest Kpop groups, but their songs the past two years don't measure up to Sistar's songs IMO. As far as 2PM, they're still my favorite male group. I do like BAP too. I am like you that i prefer female groups for obvious reasons...
As a pansexual I get the positives for both groups . I like BAP but feel that they can sound very similar at points.
__________________
Last.fm
SteelyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #88 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 776
Default




Last edited by derek; 09-07-2013 at 01:30 PM.
derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #89 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 776
Default



dance practice...

derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #90 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Deviouz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: With ur mama...
Posts: 299
Default

G-Dragon, anyone?

Deviouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.