Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Archive > Country
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2006, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wee!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: At the computer
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Canadian
No Problem

Considering we're the only two people posting in here what do you want to talk about now?
guitar777 is offline  
Old 08-21-2006, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar777

Considering we're the only two people posting in here what do you want to talk about now?
Well, I tried using Pandora it was good up until 10 songs went by. Then it asked me to sign up for free. I was into that idea but then I found out its only for Americans.

Btw, Are you a guy for girl??
Proud_Canadian is offline  
Old 08-21-2006, 05:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wee!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: At the computer
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Canadian
Well, I tried using Pandora it was good up until 10 songs went by. Then it asked me to sign up for free. I was into that idea but then I found out its only for Americans.

Btw, Are you a guy for girl??
Yeah Pandora is only for people living in the US of A.

I'm a guy, you?
guitar777 is offline  
Old 08-22-2006, 10:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar777
Yeah Pandora is only for people living in the US of A.

I'm a guy, you?
Im a guy also. Theres Another site kinda like Pandora its called Yahoo Music. You can watch videos and program your own station.

Whose your fave singer??
Proud_Canadian is offline  
Old 08-22-2006, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wee!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: At the computer
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Canadian
Im a guy also. Theres Another site kinda like Pandora its called Yahoo Music. You can watch videos and program your own station.

Whose your fave singer??
Yeah I use Yahoo! Music sometimes also. As for my favorite (country) singer there is Johnny Cash and then there is everyone else. Charlie Robison is my favorite Texas Country singer. Who's your faves.?
guitar777 is offline  
Old 08-22-2006, 03:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar777
Yeah I use Yahoo! Music sometimes also. As for my favorite (country) singer there is Johnny Cash and then there is everyone else. Charlie Robison is my favorite Texas Country singer. Who's your faves.?
Cash is a great singer. Im listening to him right now comes to think of it. Him & Dwight Yoakam are my faves.
Proud_Canadian is offline  
Old 08-22-2006, 06:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Wee!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: At the computer
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Canadian
Cash is a great singer. Im listening to him right now comes to think of it. Him & Dwight Yoakam are my faves.
Johnny Cash's Live at San Quentin album= best live album ever. I like Dwight Yoakam too, I like a lot of the Bakersfield sound.
guitar777 is offline  
Old 08-23-2006, 08:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar777
Johnny Cash's Live at San Quentin album= best live album ever. I like Dwight Yoakam too, I like a lot of the Bakersfield sound.
Ive heard songs off of the San Quentin album. I like what I heard. My dad's also a big Dwight fan. Im downloading Dwight's Blame The Vain album now.
Proud_Canadian is offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 03:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Wee!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: At the computer
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Canadian
Ive heard songs off of the San Quentin album. I like what I heard. My dad's also a big Dwight fan. Im downloading Dwight's Blame The Vain album now.
You should check out the rest of the San Quentin album I haven't heard Blame the Vain is it any good?
guitar777 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar777
You should check out the rest of the San Quentin album I haven't heard Blame the Vain is it any good?
Yah, I should.

Blame The Vain is Dwight's Best work according to me. He also has a video for Blame the Vain.
Proud_Canadian is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.