The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 05:13 AM   #1061 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,463
Default

Dali wants chameleon to say black ppl are dumb so badly lol
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #1062 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You can guarantee it huh? I don't even know why you think that makes the slightest sense that in the specific community where they ended up voting based on ads rather than if the person was a republican or Democrat that they would all of sudden wisen up and say. Oh let's vote for the Democrat. Hell no they wouldn't They would vote for whoever has the best ad campaign.
Considering he ousted a Democrat who held the position for 24 YEARS, it stands to reason that his campaign wasn't exactly espousing conservative/Republican principles...

Quote:
Why don't black Republicans get more votes then? This whole statement and train of thought that black people will just end up voting for whoever is black doesn't make sense to me. If a white democrat runs up against a black republican. The black republican isn't going to win. Unless that black republican was running in the Houston area and had a better ad campaign but I'm talking about anywhere else.
The statement I was making is that a person voting solely based on skin color is not likely to be looking into the policies and ideologies of that candidate, which is proven in the news story.

Quote:
There were two "black" boxes to choose from. They weren't just voting for a black candidate. As I said in an early post I do agree that voters should educate themselves regardless of the race of a candidate though instead of voting based on commercials/attack ads. I didn't even think attack ads were effective but I'm completely wrong I guess. I thought people just made fun of those ads and end up fact checking to see if what was being said is true but I guess that only applies to myself and other educated voters.
Every time you say "two black boxes"... I die a little on the inside.
Keep it up. You may be rid of me by the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
yeah I understand that. It is the main reason that poor people in the south end up voting Republican when that whole party hates poor people and has started a war against them.
LoL...
Painting with a pretty large brush, don't you think?
That's like saying all Democrats are lazy, don't want to work and want handouts.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #1063 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post



LoL...
Painting with a pretty large brush, don't you think?
That's like saying all Democrats are lazy, don't want to work and want handouts.
Nope, not at all. There is no reason that poor people, women or gay people should be voting for republicans. Their ideals don't line up at all.

Also republicans say that about Democrats all the time so I don't know why you are laughing at the statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Considering he ousted a Democrat who held the position for 24 YEARS, it stands to reason that his campaign wasn't exactly espousing conservative/Republican principles...
He could have also won because after that long people get tired of voting for the incumbent when changes aren't happening like they should be.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #1064 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

But I don't think they'd get tired enough to vote for a white Republican. There's 24 years and a deceptive campaign to support that statement.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #1065 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
But I don't think they'd get tired enough to vote for a white Republican. There's 24 years and a deceptive campaign to support that statement.
Do you know how many white Republicans have ran for the seat though? Those two conditions you state doesn't attest to the fact that others have run and were defeated.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #1066 (permalink)
An Butthole
 
Sequoioideae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Someone's Backyard
Posts: 590
Default

Police: Bread company founder arrested after ramming cop cars | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Looks like this guy was pretty proofed off at the police. He was also arrested before for armed robbery, he must have needed the dough. He was also busted for dealing meth, he must have been pretty baked.
__________________
Funnel From Another Lover

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #1067 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Do you know how many white Republicans have ran for the seat though? Those two conditions you state doesn't attest to the fact that others have run and were defeated.
Do you know how many white Republicans ran for the seat?
Since you "know" that all Republicans hate poor people, I guess you're the authority on pretty much all this. So don't ask me. Just refer to your own supreme knowledge.

Feel free to tell me how many times a Republican lost that seat.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #1068 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Do you know how many white Republicans ran for the seat?
Since you "know" that all Republicans hate poor people, I guess you're the authority on pretty much all this. So don't ask me. Just refer to your own supreme knowledge.

Feel free to tell me how many times a Republican lost that seat.
it's a question that doesn't need answering because you are just making the assumption that only republicans ran for the position.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #1069 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Strip club owner buys a house next door to his ex-wife... and installs a giant middle finger statue on his lawn | Mail Online



Quote:
Markovitz says he's 'so over' his ex-wife
lol OK mate.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:20 AM   #1070 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default




That's awesome!
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.