The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2019, 08:31 AM   #17461 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Based on what? Statistics from the 80s and 90s that assume they'll continue their immigration rates in perpetuity even though immigration and birth rates have been declining since the 00s? Congrats on being a reactionary white alarmist.
Just because I bring something up doesn't mean I'm alarmed about it. White people are having less babies with other whites here in the U.S. and we've seen similar trends in other places too. It's a fact, and as an overall trend it's ideal.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

Hispanics are the largest minority and have lots of kids. Odds are they'll become the next majority by default. If white people have a problem with that, they should up their sperm counts or something.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-20-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:32 AM   #17462 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Mexicans would win the race war
Tfw word choice is quite revealing.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:38 AM   #17463 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Mexicans would win the race, but not on yaks.
ftfy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:43 AM   #17464 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,129
Default

^ Yaks are friendlier than alpacas, but they're temperamental when you try to put a harness on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Tfw word choice is quite revealing.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-20-2019 at 08:55 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:59 PM   #17465 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Just because I bring something up doesn't mean I'm alarmed about it. White people are having less babies with other whites here in the U.S. and we've seen similar trends in other places too. It's a fact, and as an overall trend it's ideal.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

Hispanics are the largest minority and have lots of kids. Odds are they'll become the next majority by default. If white people have a problem with that, they should up their sperm counts or something.
Why Birthrates Among Hispanic Americans Have Plummeted
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #17466 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,129
Default

Quote:
The implications of the Hispanic decline are broad. With the white population shrinking, Hispanics account for the majority of the population gains in the United States. And while their fertility rates are still the highest for any major racial and ethnic group, the steep drops in recent years are having an effect.
I get your point about the overall slowing U.S. birthrates among most major demographics, but your article's information basically supports the conclusions of the article I shared.

I don't think the U.S. will find itself in the same position that Japan has arrived at (immigration trends rise and fall for various reasons here), but the cultural landscape in 2045 is going to be an interesting one.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:11 PM   #17467 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

I guess if you assume they'll stop declining and stay static long enough for your racial apocalypse fantasies to come to fruition.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:21 PM   #17468 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I guess if you assume they'll stop declining and stay static long enough for your racial apocalypse fantasies to come to fruition.
My "fantasies" would be the greatest graphic novel ever created. I'll go find and hire some shunned former interns who worked on the Judge Dredd comics and make something so apocalyptic that Watchmen will look like a bad Japanese LN in comparison.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:48 PM   #17469 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I'm saying it doesn't matter who the majority is because they'd all act the same way once in power..which puts you back to square one if that was your big takeaway. Look at any other country in the world where one demographic dominates. Are you going to go lecture China that they should have less Chinese people so more African-expats (or anyone who is born over there that aren't biologically Chinese) can have market share? What does that even look like?

In the case of Hispanics, it wouldn't be worse. It's simply more likely that they'll be the next majority in the U.S. census-wise.
If I lived in a racist **** hole like China or even Japan I would lecture them about being bigoted but I live in the glorious USA where I don't want white supremacy to keep thriving despite how much it benefits me. If you have a hard time understanding that I think you should move the **** out of my country.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:50 PM   #17470 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Have you seen his hair? He has no concept of anything that isn't white.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.