Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2017, 10:28 AM   #8991 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Give it some time before you start declaring them Parents of the Year.
Classic Bat hyperbole.

3 days now. Whenever something like this happens the Gladys Kravich's of the world can't to tell their juicy gossip. Call the local paper, give them your address and 5 minutes later a news truck is in front of your house with a reporter and cameraman running across your lawn.

__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #8992 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,534
Default

If you abandon that kind of faith then you will get far in life.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:32 AM   #8993 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Classic Bat hyperbole.

3 days now. Whenever something like this happens the Gladys Kravich's of the world can't to tell their juicy gossip. Call the local paper, give them your address and 5 minutes later a news truck is in front of your house with a reporter and cameraman running across your lawn.

And you're saying I'm guilty of conjecture? Jesus Christ, dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:56 PM   #8994 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And you're saying I'm guilty of conjecture? Jesus Christ, dude.
We're all guilty of conjecture in these parts. That's all every single person in this thread has been doing.

My point was I haven't once implied anything about parents of the year, where-as you and hawk have implied over and over again that they are somehow Nazi's and at fault for their own deaths.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:57 PM   #8995 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
We're all guilty of conjecture in these parts. That's all every single person in this thread has been doing.
Wrong.

Quote:
My point was I haven't once implied anything about parents of the year, where-as you and hawk have implied over and over again that they are somehow Nazi's and at fault for their own deaths.
They're saying that it's likely, not that it's fact. Look up infer. This **** doesn't happen in a vacuum.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:09 PM   #8996 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 12,785
Default

I don’t think they’re Nazis. I think they did SOMETHING to **** this girl up. I also think the murder is something extra than a response to the cockblock.

Did I read right that this started at 5:00 AM?

So she lets him in instead of just rolling out with him?

Things that make you say hmmmm
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

The government that governs best is the government whose members commit suicide.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #8997 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,534
Default

A surface level google search doesn't bring up her take on it, I bet she's in custody for questioning.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #8998 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Did I read right that this started at 5:00 AM?
So she lets him in instead of just rolling out with him?
The only time I've read so far is from a neighbor who was woken at 5:30AM to the girls' younger brother out in front of the house screaming "My parents are dead!".

My guess is she wasn't expecting him. He did come in through her bedroom window. If it was planned she could have just been packed and met him at the curb.

Bat: apples and apples

Quote:
transitive v. To arrive at by conjecture; to infer on slight evidence; to surmise; to guess; to form, at random, opinions concerning. intransitive v. To make conjectures; to surmise; to guess; to infer; to form an opinion; to imagine.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:28 PM   #8999 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,534
Default

The parents were said to have found him in her bedroom which led to him shooting them. He was probably trying to convince her to ditch but it's hard to say
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:29 PM   #9000 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
A surface level google search doesn't bring up her take on it, I bet she's in custody for questioning.
Or in shock. Been only 3 days. No way the authorities are going to release any info from the 5 direct witnesses this soon.

2017 has easily gotten its worst victim blaming thread of the year with this one.

16 years old, just watched her mom and dad get murdered in cold blood in her own bedroom (most likely close range with lots of brain gunk on the walls) and her boyfriend's matter is also all over the place, and you already have her "in custody"?

She was probably still in her PJs. Good lord.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.