Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Do you like socialism? (explain reasons in thread)
Yes 17 60.71%
No 10 35.71%
I'm confused 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2020, 04:10 PM   #341 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
MidnightRambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: People's Republic of La Florida
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
No, that is not the 'real socialism' fallacy. There is a fundamental difference between democratic socialism and communism. Read up on it
No, I don't have to sniff a piece of shxt to know that it stinks.

I'm good with just voting against any candidates that might try to move the country in that direction.
__________________
Nothing says "revolutionary communist" like running back to mommy's house to live & eat for free after a long day of fighting the man
MidnightRambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #342 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRambler View Post
Ah yes; the classic "nOt rEaL sOciALiSm" fallacy.

Also: DSA sucks. It's a lonely hearts club for woke post-graduates.


I'll be voting against everything you desire to do to this country & I'll keep my mags loaded for when your pallies decide to play try and play revolutionary in my neighborhood.
Mao = 50,000,000 Dead
Stalin = way over 20 million

You wanna bring your gun that’s fine by me because the Revolution is coming and there’s not going to be any mercy. My commie ass is willing to kill mother****ers too. Believe that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #343 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRambler View Post
No, I don't have to sniff a piece of shxt to know that it stinks.

I'm good with just voting against any candidates that might try to move the country in that direction.
Ignorant AND self-satisfied. A true American.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:31 PM   #344 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
MidnightRambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: People's Republic of La Florida
Posts: 130
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Mao = 50,000,000 Dead
Stalin = way over 20 million

You wanna bring your gun that’s fine by me because the Revolution is coming and there’s not going to be any mercy. My commie ass is willing to kill mother****ers too. Believe that.
lol ok
__________________
Nothing says "revolutionary communist" like running back to mommy's house to live & eat for free after a long day of fighting the man
MidnightRambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:35 PM   #345 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,142
Default

I mean you did just do the same tough talking keyboard warrior ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRambler View Post
I'll be voting against everything you desire to do to this country & I'll keep my mags loaded for when your pallies decide to play try and play revolutionary in my neighborhood.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:35 PM   #346 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRambler View Post
lol ok
I didn’t see the right setting police stations on fire and burning down businesses. We’ll see who’s more radical at nut crunching time because when the left unleashes death unleashes. Numbers don’t lie.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:37 PM   #347 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
when the left unleashes death unleashes.
MY LIFE STYLE!!! DETERMINES MY DEATH STYLE!!! i
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:39 PM   #348 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
MidnightRambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: People's Republic of La Florida
Posts: 130
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I didn’t see the right setting police stations on fire and burning down businesses. We’ll see who’s more radical at nut crunching time because when the left unleashes death unleashes. Numbers don’t lie.
Ok sweetie, we understand... you're a badass revolutionary and think that things break down to left v right instead of authoritarian v liberal
__________________
Nothing says "revolutionary communist" like running back to mommy's house to live & eat for free after a long day of fighting the man
MidnightRambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:41 PM   #349 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,142
Default

Ew you're a classical liberal?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:43 PM   #350 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRambler View Post
Ok sweetie, we understand... you're a badass revolutionary and think that things break down to left v right instead of authoritarian v liberal
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.