Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #3481 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You're changing your view on this, hence the discussion. It doesn't really matter, but they both had the decency to show some respect toward one another.
Changing my view? I think they're both ****heads and I don't give a **** about what they say unless there's compelling evidence that they will actually do what they say. That has not changed at all, and just cause some meatheads think saying something nice about some dude's kids as a backhanded compliment is worth discussing doesn't mean I do (I'm just here for the argument). **** them both and start acting like you have a triple digit IQ.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:32 PM   #3482 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Changing my view? I think they're both ****heads and I don't give a **** about what they say unless there's compelling evidence that they will actually do what they say. That has not changed at all, and just cause some meatheads think saying something nice about some dude's kids as a backhanded compliment is worth discussing doesn't mean I do. **** them both and start acting like you have a triple digit IQ.
Nobody has said they aren't both ****, but we're literally only discussing the compliment that he took to heart. None of what has been said about that is belittling the fact that they are both going to be ****ty presidents regardless. You're missing the entire point of the discussion.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #3483 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Nobody has said they aren't both ****, but we're literally only discussing the compliment that he took to heart. None of what has been said about that is belittling the fact that they are both going to be ****ty presidents regardless. You're missing the entire point of the discussion.
No I'm not. DJ isn't so bad, but Chula should really stick to talking about boring dad rock and stop embarrassing himself by going out of his depth, and you're seriously catching up to him. It's turning these political discussions into shallow, boring, Facebook ****fests not worth reading and if I didn't like stirring the pot I'd have given up on them long ago, and the "discussion" is so idiotic at times now that it's getting to the point that even trolling isn't fun anymore.

When Terrapin's mindless defense of blatant sexism is the most exciting political discussion on this forum then it makes me want to start regulating who gets to vote.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:42 PM   #3484 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No I'm not. DJ isn't so bad, but Chula should really stick to talking about boring dad rock and stop embarrassing himself by going out of his depth, and you're seriously catching up to him. It's turning these political discussions into shallow, boring, Facebook ****fests not worth reading and if I didn't like stirring the pot I'd have given up on them long ago, and the "discussion" is so idiotic at times now that it's getting to the point that even trolling isn't fun anymore.

When Terrapin's mindless defense of blatant sexism is the most exciting political discussion on this forum then it makes me want to start regulating who gets to vote.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #3485 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Am I the only one reading the email leaks?
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:46 PM   #3486 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Am I the only one reading the email leaks?
At this point, I find anything on both of them completely irrelevant since we're ****ed both ways.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:46 PM   #3487 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I'd like to give your right to vote to an illegal immigrant.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:49 PM   #3488 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
At this point, I find anything on both of them completely irrelevant since we're ****ed both ways.
I think the fact that hilary called someone a sand nigger in one of the emails pretty relevant.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:50 PM   #3489 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I think the fact that hilary called someone a sand nigger in one of the emails pretty relevant.
More power to you, but just be sure you're looking at a website that is known for having the right material and not just some biased news site that caters to either party.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-10-2016, 10:51 PM   #3490 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
More power to you, but just be sure you're looking at a website that is known for having the right material and not just some biased news site that caters to either party.
I'm reading the actual emails. And bias doesn't matter. They're all bias. As long as the information is still true and you keep an open mind.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.