Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #71 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

that was aimed @ hillary's lapdog chula
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,169
Default

Sonned for not wearing a tie and jacket.. Trump showed him. What a joke.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #73 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
bush is a joke... trump already sonned him @ 4:00

You're right. Disagreeing with the competition in front of a crowd of your fans is a surefire way to win the nom. Why didn't he try this daring tactic in 2012?

I can see why his use of the strawman argument really spoke to you though.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #74 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

yea he called him out on his "i'm one of you" pandering bull****. definite sonnage.
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #75 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You're right. Disagreeing with the competition in front of a crowd of your fans is a surefire way to win the nom. Why didn't he try this daring tactic in 2012?

I can see why his use of the strawman argument really spoke to you though.
he didn't actually run in 2012...

and its not a strawman, it was an accurate observation... wake the **** up... every single candidate speech is completely orchestrated, right down to the wardrobe
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #76 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
and its not a strawman, it was an accurate observation... wake the **** up... every single candidate speech is completely orchestrated, right down to the wardrobe
I was referring to the part about Common Core. The tie bit was just petty, that's nothing new.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:32 PM   #77 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

nah he sonned him with the tie bit
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
nah he sonned him with the tie bit
Well that makes him a shooin for the nomination. Point goes to you.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:34 PM   #79 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

also... side note... yea he'll use fallacies... yea he'll BS... and that doesn't really matter because that's a useful skill for a politician to have
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 06-30-2015, 08:37 PM   #80 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
and that doesn't really matter because that's a useful skill for a politician to have
This is sad.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.