Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #91 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,652
Default

Cool so how about some discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What are you doing about it?
Or do you not have an answer and would prefer to be lazy?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #92 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What are you doing about it?
She goes down to Hood Rat City and hands the Constitution to people who couldn't care less, much like missionaries who hand out the Bible to starving Africans who'd probably rather get molested by UN peacekeepers for some actual food.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 11:53 PM   #93 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

AG, FBI, Senate Committee, all pissed the bed. And spent millions of taxpayer dollars on a bull**** witch hunt.

**** you Right Wing.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 11:53 PM   #94 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

You know what dude that was rude and uncalled for.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 11:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
AG, FBI, Senate Committee, all pissed the bed. And spent millions of taxpayer dollars on a bull**** witch hunt.

**** you Right Wing.
Neoconservatism will likely be remembered by its incessant, obnoxious, and costly obstructionism.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 11:55 PM   #96 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You know what dude that was rude and uncalled for.
Yeah, Don.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 11:58 PM   #97 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
She goes down to Hood Rat City and hands the Constitution to people who couldn't care less, much like missionaries who hand out the Bible to starving Africans who'd probably rather get molested by UN peacekeepers for some actual food.
You know what man... At least I try to make some sort of difference in my community.I care. I have even gone to Africa to do totally selfless things like aids work .Dont you ever degrade me like that again because I actually don't talk about it I go out and try. So buzz off too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 12:00 AM   #98 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,652
Default

Whoa like you literally hand out the constitution to people? And you actually think that makes a difference?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 12:02 AM   #99 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Neoconservatism will likely be remembered by its incessant, obnoxious, and costly obstructionism.
Two white cops shoot to death a black man while having him pretty much subdued on his back.

Un-****ing-believable. Can't wait for the NRA to chime in on how this is a good thing.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 12:03 AM   #100 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Two white cops shoot to death a black man while having him pretty much subdued on his back.

Un-****ing-believable. Can't wait for the NRA to chime in on how this is a good thing.
The Anton Sterling case is exactly why all Americans should be armed! Wait...
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.