Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2016, 01:54 AM   #151 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Yes we're just fiending after your leathery wife.

Seriously? Leathery? **** with me all you want but leave that sexy chick alone.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #152 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
People that have issues with Black Lives Matter need to look up the 11 Major Misconceptions about BLM but of course they won't because they don't care enough. They rather just believe whatever negative **** about BLM and let that run wild.
Googling right now.

Quote:
I don't get why you think that black on black crime has anything to do with the statistic of 119 black people being killed by officers so far in 2016 and that's only half the year. Just like frownland said, multiple issues can be happening at the same time.
You're trying to distract me from the fact that 60 shootings happened over the weekend. Next weekend another 60 shootings are going to occur, and the week after that, and countless young children and adults will die. I'm not trying to sugarcoat cops killing black human beings, but there's a larger problem at hand, their are too many guns in the hands of young people in gangs and low income ghettos. Obviously multiple issues are happening at the same time, let's just worry about the ones that are most prevalent before anything else. Or like I said before, let's work on all these issues with equal measure and consistency.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #153 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,861
Default



Really upstanding Americans, these bunch are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:05 AM   #154 (permalink)
stay the fukc inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 32,697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
yeah but if you want to get technical, if the girl friend is long term enough you are considered married without going through the whole marriage process.
I don't want to get technical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Seriously? Leathery? **** with me all you want but leave that sexy chick alone.
Orange. Whatever.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:12 AM   #155 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Neither was Roxy. Bat had pissed her off by talking about those things. She then defended herself and what she does.

You want a cookie for helping your community out?
Did you decide to not read my post, I said I don't need any thanks but of course you just decided to ignore that and be an ass anyways.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Well, i guess I didn't get my point across well enough. My point is if we use words however we want we shouldn't turn into pussy little bitch's when people don't know you have a different meaning when you're talking.

Plus the change you're talking about is a slow and gradual process. There are never drastic changes in word definitions like that.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:15 AM   #156 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Did you decide to not read my post, I said I don't need any thanks but of course you just decided to ignore that and be an ass anyways.
Well, i thought it was only fair since you didn't read the other posts that made roxy say that.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:17 AM   #157 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Googling right now.
11 Major Misconceptions About the Black Lives Matter Movement | Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
You're trying to distract me from the fact that 60 shootings happened over the weekend. Next weekend another 60 shootings are going to occur, and the week after that, and countless young children and adults will die. I'm not trying to sugarcoat cops killing black human beings, but there's a larger problem at hand, their are too many guns in the hands of young people in gangs and low income ghettos. Obviously multiple issues are happening at the same time, let's just worry about the ones that are most prevalent before anything else. Or like I said before, let's work on all these issues with equal measure and consistency.
There are many systematic issues that need to be tackled, the job/housing situation for starters but that's a big problem. The school to prison pipeline is another issue. These aren't problems that can be easily solved overnight. Chicago is sadly going to be in that state until the corruption gets handled as well in their local government.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:18 AM   #158 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Well, i thought it was only fair since you didn't read the other posts that made roxy say that.
I did read but I was skimming through them a bit, when she started getting wall of texting. I didn't bother to read every single line.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:22 AM   #159 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I did read but I was skimming through them a bit, when she started getting wall of texting. I didn't bother to read every single line.
Then you shouldn't have commented on it and basically called her an attention whore if you didn't read the whole thing.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:26 AM   #160 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Lol that's hilarious, I love that movie.
It might be my all-time favorite movie.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.