Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2016, 08:55 AM   #451 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I'm not interested in hearing propaganda...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 09:32 AM   #452 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
lul this video Is such bollocks.
.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 09:56 AM   #453 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Dre, stop it ok. Those people are full of ****, and do not tell the entire story. You are buying into the brand of being black in America.It's been packaged with a neat little bow, desinged to invoke some kinda emotional response from black folks. And it's all hogwash. WE ARE HANDLED WITH KID GLOVES IN THIS COUNTRY. And a few instances of bad policing doesn't make the entire country's police racisit. As a matter of fact the only cop we as a people can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that was a racisist is MARK ****ING FERMAN. OK. Please knock it off bro. And stop trying to get people to pass a message to me, ok. If I want to talk to you I will. But please just stop. I'm not interested in hearing propaganda and creating more culture division for SWJing sake ok. I don't want a pm, I don't want a call I just want you to leave me alone. Ok.
I'm black and don't need to buy into anything. I just know that I have to be careful what I do on a daily basis so that I'm not treated as being threatening enough for a cop to pull out his gun and shoot me. Or for some scared white person to call the cops on me for suspicious activity. Yes anecdotal but it has happened. Stop trying to belittle my experiences.

It was only two people and I only told them to do it once. You are going around telling people that I'm harrassing you when that's the furthest thing from the truth. How is texting you "hello" once and then 17 days later texting you one sentence harassing you? Get over yourself.

Also if you would have just been direct and told me that from the beginning that you wanted me to leave you alone I would have done so and respected your wishes but silence isn't the answer. At least be direct and talk to me. Now that you have I will leave you the fuck alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
lul this video Is such bollocks.
I guess if I was white, I would say it was bullocks as well. Check your privilege sir.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 10:07 AM   #454 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Dj...the party that replied to you was referring to incidents a few years back. When you play telephone the message gets distorted. Jwb admitted to misunderstanding what I said. I really dont want to talk to you man. If I did Id call ok. Im not belittling your exsperience I pointing out that nobody is accepting responsibility for doing **** that will get you shot. Ok. Tell the whole story or not at all. Dont forget that the police that did this bad **** are either not cops anymore or in frigging jail. Jesus. You are makimg out to be like people are killing 1 black person per hour for no good reason. Im done. K.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 10:10 AM   #455 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
If I want to talk to you I will. But please just stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
. Im done. K.
Well, we can only hope.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 12:18 PM   #456 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post

I guess if I was white, I would say it was bullocks as well. Check your privilege sir.
That is a ridiculous response. "Yeah well you're white so you're wrong"

Anyone can see this video is utter bollocks, what they're saying isn't actually what happened, they leave out facts and they're doing it to push a narrative.
__________________
Fluff is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 12:57 PM   #457 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
That is a ridiculous response. "Yeah well you're white so you're wrong"

Anyone can see this video is utter bollocks, what they're saying isn't actually what happened, they leave out facts and they're doing it to push a narrative.
But you have to remember. Black lives matter. But you can't say White lives matter, because that would be racist.

I'm being sarcastic by the way. I agree with you 100%.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 02:43 PM   #458 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Dont forget that the police that did this bad **** are either not cops anymore or in frigging jail. Jesus. You are makimg out to be like people are killing 1 black person per hour for no good reason. Im done. K.
That isn't even remotely true. Did you not just hear about how the DA in the Freddie Grey case just dropped the charges against the cops that were responsible for his death. It happens ALL THE TIME.

Rarely are cops put in jail or get their badges taken away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
That is a ridiculous response. "Yeah well you're white so you're wrong"

Anyone can see this video is utter bollocks, what they're saying isn't actually what happened, they leave out facts and they're doing it to push a narrative.
See that's the thing, you can say the narrative is false and leaving out details but I rather not take any risks with my life and have to put on a front of being non-threatening. You don't have to go throughout your day second guessing yourself and making sure you use the right tone so that stupid **** doesn't go down that will get you killed.

Edit: Also it wasn't meant to be a "Yeah, well you're white so you're wrong" response. It was meant to be a you are white and I'm black. We have different experiences in life response.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 07-30-2016 at 03:36 PM.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 03:37 PM   #459 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
See that's the thing, you can say the narrative is false and leaving out details
The video is leaving out details. It is wording things to fit the 'black people are victims' narrative.

If somebody feels they've been hard done by or treated wrongly by the police then by all means pursue it, just don't try to bull**** people.

'Walking away from police'

Why did he not just drop his knife?

Quote:
but I rather not take any risks with my life and have to put on a front of being non-threatening. That is usually what you have to do with the p You don't have to go throughout your day second guessing yourself and making sure you use the right tone so that stupid **** doesn't go down that will get you killed.
The only reason I don't have to worry about getting killed is because our police are not armed. Been arrested numerous times and the times the police threatened me or were violent toward me it was my own fault.

Just comply with the police, it is not difficult. "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir."
__________________
Fluff is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 03:46 PM   #460 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Just comply with the police, it is not difficult. "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir."
Just comply doesn't work when some officers have an itchy trigger finger and will shoot you regardless. Also, some of those cases, the guys have complied and they still got shot. Just like that one dr. that was trying to get his patient to stop with the toy truck. He was complying and got shot. Luckily he lived to tell the tale.

You are buying into the narrative that the only reason people get shot is because of of them not complying or being rowdy with the cops.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.