Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2016, 03:46 PM   #981 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,241
Default

^I love the irony of using a definition for your point.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 03:48 PM   #982 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,601
Default

I'd send Ki a dictionary through the mail, but I don't know if being on ignore legally counts as a restraining order.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:23 PM   #983 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't know if being on ignore legally counts as a restraining order.
The only member of this forum worthy of a restraining order is Terrapin.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:23 PM   #984 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,334
Default

Sad.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #985 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
The only member of this forum worthy of a restraining order is Terrapin.
zing!
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #986 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
zing!
I don't get it.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:28 PM   #987 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

I was gonna tag all of the posts where he basically admits that sexual assault is OK but there's just too many of them. Dude has spent the last week defending Trump over his "I can grab them by the pussy" remark.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:29 PM   #988 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I was gonna tag all of the posts where he basically admits that sexual assault is OK but there's just too many of them. Dude has spent the last week defending Trump over his "I can grab them by the pussy" remark.
Oh. Yeah I remember that from this morning. Good times.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #989 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I was gonna tag all of the posts where he basically admits that sexual assault is OK but there's just too many of them. Dude has spent the last week defending Trump over his "I can grab them by the pussy" remark.
So by that logic, you are a war hawk, a liar, and a woman.

Like I said, sad.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #990 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So by that logic, you are a war hawk, a liar, and a woman.

Like I said, sad.
double zing!
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.