Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Your vote for US president
Donald Trump 10 32.26%
Hillary Clinton 8 25.81%
Other 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2016, 01:25 PM   #341 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Rating 60 year olds > rating kids
^
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:34 PM   #342 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
and is trying to pass Bill C-16 which I disagree with.
Passed. Canada continues their fight against freedom and liberty.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:39 PM   #343 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,936
Default

Guess Canadians can't tell all the homos and trannies to gtfo their store now for no good reason, what a shame. RIP freedom.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:44 PM   #344 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,426
Default

They still can actually, needs to pass through some kinda supreme court or whatever Canada has.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:50 PM   #345 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

**** me.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:53 PM   #346 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,936
Default

I don't get what the big deal is. Is there some kind of tranny trouncing industry out there that's going to take a hit and make people unemployed because of this bill?

Reading more on it, it looks like people don't like it because courts might elaborate on the law to include not conforming to preferred pronouns as hate speech. Canada has enough slippery slopes already, you guys don't need to ride down more of them.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:47 PM   #347 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Reading more on it, it looks like people don't like it because courts might elaborate on the law to include not conforming to preferred pronouns as hate speech.
Yeah, this. If someone asks me to call me them a different pronoun I have no problem doing so, but making it illegal to refuse is ridiculous imo. Either Justin Trudeau is actually transgender or he is unsure of how small the trans population actually is because most of if not all of what he's done since being elected was to benefit them. I don't have an issue with helping out the LGBTQafbsnflsfnfd but we have other issues that need addressing as well (TPP & Bill C-51 to name two)
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:48 PM   #348 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Yeah, this. If someone asks me to call me them a different pronoun I have no problem doing so, but making it illegal to refuse is ridiculous imo.
This is like, totally not a thing at all though. Saying that the bill does that is like saying the Geneva convention makes it illegal to use bleach on your clothes.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:50 PM   #349 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
This is like, totally not a thing at all though.
It is in New York. People fear that will become part of Bill C-16.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #350 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Saying that the bill does that is like saying the Geneva convention makes it illegal to use bleach on your clothes.
The New York law only applies to businesses, too.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.