Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

elphenor 01-23-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan (Post 1799048)
@ Chula Vista, are you feigning outrage just to give yourself opportunity to post those photos?

What wrong with "Congress = Slave Owner, Taxpayer = (Enword)"? I mean OK maybe a non-African American shouldn't be holding a sign with the "enword" on it, but the first part of the message is still poignant.

again wtf is this garbage

having to pay democratically decided taxes in return for government services is akin to slavery?

Slavery?

Do you know what slavery is?

????????????

Chula Vista 01-23-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan (Post 1799066)
I did not approve Chula Vista posting that, because of the juxtaposition of the picture of the former First Lady and the monkey.

It wasn't being done tastefully back in 2009. Just google Obama monkey/gorilla and you'll get tons of hits. That type of **** was being plastered on signs at very public rallies 8 years ago. I'm putting the current Trump voting outrage in context to back then. Funny how Fox news and their kind weren't making such a big deal over stuff like this back then but these days they are "disgusted" at Trump pushback.

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/galler...nkey-i6690.jpg

The Batlord 01-23-2017 10:46 PM

Obama has a tiny dick.

Frownland 01-23-2017 10:51 PM

That last one made me giggle though. Bush looks more like a monkey than any of the Obamas imo.

Paul Smeenus 01-23-2017 10:59 PM

I like what Kyle posted here, the Justice Democrats, representing the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party opposing the Clinton-Cory Booker corporate Democrats.


Neapolitan 01-23-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1799075)
It wasn't being done tastefully back in 2009. Just google Obama monkey/gorilla and you'll get tons of hits. That type of **** was being plastered on signs at very public rallies 8 years ago. I'm putting the current Trump voting outrage in context to back then. Funny how Fox news and their kind weren't making such a big deal over stuff like this back then but these days they are "disgusted" at Trump pushback.

Well I'm pretty sure no one at Fox condones that. But (I'm guessing) they can't air that kind of stuff either because it would be taken out of context, and made to look like they're for it or however a left leaning news outlet would make it seem. Or it was something flying under the radar because that is not the position of Fox viewers and other conservatives to portrait him like that. Just some fringe group that probably doesn't identify with any political party doing it for their own twisted bemusement.

Politics has been reduced to schoolyard fight, where they act no better than a bunch of fifth graders. Good example is the Tea Party, they were just a conservative movement but they were portaited in the most despicable way by left-leaning comedians and political pundits. They were relentless in there portrayal. If you listen to either side left/right, conservative/liberal or whatever, they are pretty much at polar ends. But then ask one question "are you concern about your country?" I am sure the majority of people on both sides would say "yes." But when it comes to the media-left and how they portrait the right, it's a crime for them to be concern about the country they live in.

Chula Vista 01-24-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan (Post 1799083)
But when it comes to the media-left and how they portrait the right, it's a crime for them to be concern about the country they live in.

That's rich. How about the media right and how they portray the "libtards"? When was the last time you actually watched /listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'Reily going off on the left. The hyperbole, disdain, and repugnance is beyond outrageous.

You think any on the far right media gives a **** about the middle class, women's rights, separation of church and state, fair and honest taxation, the environment, worker safety, the federal infrastructure that the vast majority of blue collar folks rely in order to make a halfway decent living, etc?

You really are Goofle 2.0. Sad.

elphenor 01-24-2017 12:12 AM

"I'm pretty sure no one at Fox condones that"

Got a good laugh from that one

But then the reason they can't air Obama as an Ape is because it would be taken out of context? Haha what.

elphenor 01-24-2017 12:22 AM

Don't even insult Goofle by comparing him to Nea

Neapolitan 01-24-2017 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1799087)
That's rich. How about the media right and how they portray the "libtards"? When was the last time you actually watched /listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'Reily going off on the left. The hyperbole, disdain, and repugnance is beyond outrageous.

You think any on the far right media gives a **** about the middle class, women's rights, separation of church and state, fair and honest taxation, the environment, worker safety, the federal infrastructure that the vast majority of blue collar folks rely in order to make a halfway decent living, etc?

You really are Goofle 2.0. Sad.

Well I don't ever recall hearing the word "libtard" ever being used. But I do know a lawyer who calls democrats "Demoncrats." lol at the rivalry between political parties sometimes. :rofl::shycouch:

The media-right has always been talking about the ever declining middle class. They talk about government waste and reducing taxes. They don't see the infridgemnt of church into matters of state the way it is portaited by the media-left. Remind you the church is even for the separation of church and state. That has been the basis of western culture for over a millennium.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:07 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.