Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2017, 03:29 PM   #2221 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Oh. Thanks for clarifying what the question is Franco.
I think that is the question because he is already causing damage to our country morally. Many of our western allies are starting want to bail on us, and it is hideous on us. Our image is actually damaged pretty much.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:30 PM   #2222 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
I think that is the question because he is already causing damage to our country morally. Many of our western allies are starting want to bail on us, and it is hideous on us. Our image is actually damaged pretty much.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #2223 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I did not make analogy to Germany situation but it is very similar. Big revolt and a racist came in and got power. Boy prepare for backlash of the angry racist people.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #2224 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
I did not make analogy to Germany situation but it is very similar. Big revolt and a racist came in and got power. Boy prepare for backlash of the angry racist people.
No. I was actuall--you know what? Nevermind.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:37 PM   #2225 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
No. I was actuall--you know what? Nevermind.
LOL I misread. My bad.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:46 PM   #2226 (permalink)
Ze Richest Man In Babylon
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 5,681
Default

Assuming every worst case scenario is true in regards to Trump going forward, who is really to blame overall for why things are as they are? The GOP for their simplemindedness and disregard for "the little guy" or the Democrats for their incompetence and carelessness that allowed this situation to occur?
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:49 PM   #2227 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
No. I was actuall--you know what? Nevermind.
It's a brand new day for MB.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:52 PM   #2228 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Assuming every worst case scenario is true in regards to Trump going forward, who is really to blame overall for why things are as they are? The GOP for their simplemindedness and disregard for "the little guy" or the Democrats for their incompetence and carelessness that allowed this situation to occur?
Yes.

Also don't forget the public. The nation voted him in and should take the blame as well.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #2229 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: This Synth Kills Fascists
Posts: 13,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Yes.

Also don't forget the public. The nation voted him in and should take the blame as well.
Majority didn't

Blame our outdated election process
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
If you’re not familiar with Half Japanese you shouldn’t be posting on a music forum.
elphenor is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #2230 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
or the Democrats for their incompetence and carelessness that allowed this situation to occur?
Define "situation" please.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.