Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Lucem Ferre 02-25-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1809132)
Idc about the 20 other fascist things. They have nothing to do with my point or the conversation.

It's like, when he made that extremely ironic statement I thought, "Maybe he just doesn't know what fascism means".

OccultHawk 02-25-2017 08:57 PM

He's a dictator.

So whatever he does is the kind of thing a dictator does.

I hate everything he does. I hate that he breathes.

Anteater 02-25-2017 08:57 PM

I personally applaud him for not going. Especially after how Obama belittled him (and thus setting him on the road to the presidency) at the last one he attended. He's trolling at an unbelievably high level with stuff like this. :laughing:

OccultHawk 02-25-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1809133)
It's like, when he made that extremely ironic statement I thought, "Maybe he just doesn't know what fascism means".

I do. Trump is Hitler.

DwnWthVwls 02-25-2017 08:59 PM

Lol Ant. Have fun being a punching bag for the next 5 pages. Im out.

DwnWthVwls 02-25-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OccultHawk (Post 1809136)
I do. Trump is Hitler.

You contribute to animal genocide. Youre Hitler.

Anteater 02-25-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1809137)
Lol Ant. Have fun being a punching bag for the next 5 pages. Im out.

Their responses to everything Trump says or does is predictable to the point where I feel like I'm one of those psychics from Minority Report. That's why I take the other side by default just to see how far I can push them. :laughing:

OccultHawk 02-25-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1809138)
You contribute to animal genocide. Youre Hitler.

Everyone who pays taxes in America is worse than Hitler.

Lucem Ferre 02-25-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OccultHawk (Post 1809134)
He's a dictator.

So whatever he does is the kind of thing a dictator does.

I hate everything he does. I hate that he breathes.

He's trying to be a dictator. But he's not. Soon he'll learn that the hard way. Maybe when China takes over you can know what a real dictator is like.


****ty logic. So you're saying being vegan is Nazi stuff because Hitler was a vegan? No. In no way shape or form does him not doing it fit under the titles 'Dictator' or 'Fascist'. In fact, demanding that he does it is actually fascist.

I have no real point, I just want to say that this reminded me of a skit from an XXXTentacion song with the KKK saying, "I don't need a reason to hate [Black People]! I hate them because they breathe! I hate them because they exist!"

Neapolitan 02-25-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1809139)
Their responses to everything Trump says or does is predictable to the point where I feel like I'm one of those psychics from Minority Report. That's why I take the other side by default just to see how far I can push them. :laughing:

They were called "precogs" - a term taken from the word "precognition." Only one was "psychic" the other two were sidekicks.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.