Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

elphenor 04-26-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1828124)
Then we need a better tax code in general so that the wealthy will use what they have

This is what the inheritance tax is for you mouth breather

So you can't just hoard everything to the point of being a Royal family that rivals the Queens

Don't try to talk about "fair" when we're talking about families that have more wealth than half the countries population combined

Chula Vista 04-26-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1828132)
Well I despise close-minded fools like you just as much, so how about that?

...nah just kidding. :P

Nice quickfire edit. Seriously, I hate the conservative and right wing mindset that's evolved and been propigated the past decade. Hate it with a passion. Same goes for the folks who seem to embrace it.

- Everyone on welfare is a loser.
- Everyone seriously needing assistance is a loser.
- Everyone respecting women's rights is a loser.
- Everyone sticking up for minorities is a loser.
- Everyone thinking the wealthy should contribute more is a loser.
- Everyone denying global warming is a loser.
- Everyone against corporate America getting more breaks is a loser.
- Everyone against protecting the environment is a loser.
- Everyone against protecting worker safety is a loser.

I could go on for an hour. Did I mention that I hate this mindset and those who seem to embrace it? I'm looking right at you Ant.

BTW, don't even try and talk down to me. Your recent comments come across much more ignorant than anyone else.

But that's the way of Corperate America and the GOP - you oppose? You must be dumb, right?

Trump for the WIN!!!!!!

Anteater 04-26-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1828137)
This is what the inheritance tax is for you mouth breather

So you can't just hoard everything to the point of being a Royal family that rivals the Queens

Don't try to talk about "fair" when we're talking about families that have more wealth than half the countries population combined

Lol the mega rich don't keep the majority of their assets here in the U.S. to begin with, so its a moot point. That particular income bracket is indeed a problem, but targeting people right at the precipice of upper middle class to low rich here in the U.S. is not the right move and will not give you what you want. Maybe you should learn to breathe with your nose.

Anteater 04-26-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1828138)
Nice quickfire edit. Seriously, I hate the conservative and right wing mindset that's evolved and been propigated the past decade. Hate it with a passion. Same goes for the folks who seem to embrace it.

- Everyone on welfare is a loser.
- Everyone seriously needing assistance is a loser.
- Everyone respecting women's rights is a loser.
- Everyone sticking up for minorities is a loser.
- Everyone thinking the wealthy should contribute more is a loser.
- Everyone denying global warming is a loser.
- Everyone against corporate America getting more breaks is a loser.
- Everyone against protecting the environment is a loser.
- Everyone against protecting worker safety is a loser.

I could go on for an hour. Did I mention that I hate this mindset and those who seem to embrace it? I'm looking right at you Ant.

And yet I don't fall into any of those ways of thinking. I've never once thought someone was a loser for any of those things. So I guess you just struck out. Again.

elphenor 04-26-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1828140)
Lol the mega rich don't keep the majority of their assets here in the U.S. to begin with, so its a moot point. Maybe you should learn to breathe with your nose.

This flimsy attempt at a dodge

Chula Vista 04-26-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1828143)
And yet I don't fall into any of those ways of thinking. I've never once thought someone was a loser for any of those things. So I guess you just struck out. Again.

Another dodge. You ****ing embrace GOP policies with the biggest boner.

Anteater 04-26-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1828144)
This flimsy attempt at a dodge

Or maybe you should try reading the whole thing instead of kneejerking like you always do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1828146)
Another dodge. You ****ing embrace GOP policies with the biggest boner.

Well that's one thing you have in common with Trump: you both live your lives making ridiculous assumptions as you spiral out into witch hunt mentality.

elphenor 04-26-2017 03:44 PM

I don't think he's calling anyone losers he's just deepthroating the wealthy on a daily basis I shouldn't even be mad at this guy

grindy 04-26-2017 03:46 PM

Great arguments, guys. Keep it classy.

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 04-26-2017 03:47 PM

this thread makes me want to put my head through a wall


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:37 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.