Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

DwnWthVwls 01-03-2017 05:30 PM

Goofle is against feminism? I never really got that from him. Pretty sure he supports equal rights for both sexes, but is more interested in men's rights. I think most of the rational people on this forum have bad things to say about the modern feminist movement, but not feminism itself.

elphenor 01-03-2017 05:31 PM

I know youll hate to hear it Goof, but a food stamp carrying white trailer guy will vote to spite himself if it means he can take something from minorities in the process

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 01-03-2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1790841)
Goofle is against feminism? I never really got that from him. Pretty sure he supports equal rights for both sexes, but is more interested in men's rights. I think most of the rational people on this forum have bad things to say about the modern feminist movement, but not feminism itself.

mmmkay, so what was your original point then? i'm not saying you can't change your opinion on someone if you find out they're a KKK member, but that's not the case here so...

Goofle 01-03-2017 05:32 PM

I'm not actually right wing. I'd say more fiscally conservative, to use a regular thrown about term.

It still cracks me up that The Batlord thinks I've actually posted misogynistic things on MB :D And his views were changed about me :laughing: The Batlord.

Frownland 01-03-2017 05:33 PM

Nah trust me you're quite socially conservative as well, unless you don't mean what you say in about half of your posts.

The Batlord 01-03-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwertyy (Post 1790837)
but Goofle is none of those things and hasn't really said anything to indicate he was. as soon as the guy says he doesn't agree with feminism people assume he's a white nationalist lol

When he first started posting meninist videos I thought he was joking they were so ridiculous. I really didn't think he could possibly agree with what he was posting. Then I realized he did. It's not like he made one post and all of a sudden everyone turned against him. We legit didn't think he was serious.

Goofle 01-03-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1790847)
Nah trust me you're quite socially conservative as well, unless you don't mean what you say in about half of your posts.

I wouldn't say socially conservative. I have ideas on what might be better for a society in the long term but I'm essentially do what you want, just don't steal my fries.

Goofle 01-03-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1790848)
When he first started posting meninist videos I thought he was joking they were so ridiculous. I really didn't think he could possibly agree with what he was posting. Then I realized he did. It's not like he made one post and all of a sudden everyone turned against him. We legit didn't think he was serious.

That's because you have a profound lack of empathy for Men.

DwnWthVwls 01-03-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwertyy (Post 1790844)
mmmkay, so what was your original point then? i'm not saying you can't change your opinion on someone if you find out they're a KKK member, but that's not the case here so...

They were 2 different points. The first was a general comment about why it's appropriate to judge someone for their political views. The second was about Goofle's misinterpreted(I assume) view of feminism.

Frownland 01-03-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofle (Post 1790850)
I wouldn't say socially conservative.

It's okay we gotchu.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:29 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.