Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

elphenor 01-13-2017 07:24 PM

Secretly

Neapolitan 01-13-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795048)
obama has dropped over 27,000 bombs on 7 different muslim countries in JUST 2016 and muslims loathe him. what on earth are you talking about???? :confused:

I never said Obama was the champion and protector of the average muslim family living in the middle East. Basically from what I heard through credible news sources that he has possible links and acts in favor of extreme/militant islamists. Besides militant islamists target muslims as well as Christians and Yazidis, so speaking against militants in no way entails speaking against muslims or Mid-Eastern people.

And since you brought up drone strikes. That is a non-issue in the news, but I am sure it will soon become an issue for Donald Trump.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795048)
also i don't understand what you mean about saddam's last name being spelled. saddam spells it in arabic, i don't think he would've been concerned about the english spelling?

Exactly, Saddam spelled his name as صدام حسين عبد المجيد التكريتي and American voters are suppose to say "hey look Obama's middle name is the same as Saddam's last name." You're right it doesn't make sense. That is what I was trying to tell Kiiii.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795048)
also what's wrong with him saying he'll stand with muslims? what muslims is he talking about? the american minority?

I really don't know what it means, but in light of other things he said and his track record, I guess he means in a conflict between the West versus extreme islamists he would side with the latter.

kibbeh 01-13-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan (Post 1795066)
I never said Obama was the champion and protector of the average muslim family living in the middle East. Basically from what I heard through credible news sources that he has possible links and acts in favor of extreme/militant islamists. Besides militant islamists target muslims as well as Christians and Yazidis, so speaking against militants in no way entails speaking against muslims or Mid-Eastern people.

And since you brought up drone strikes. That is a non-issue in the news, but I am sure it will soon become an issue for Donald Trump.



Exactly, Saddam spelled his name as صدام حسين عبد المجيد التكريتي and American voters are suppose to say "hey look Obama's middle name is the same as Saddam's last name." You're right it doesn't make sense. That is what I was trying to tell Kiiii.



I really don't know what it means, but in light of other things he said and his track record, I guess he means in a conflict between the West versus extreme islamists he would side with the latter

i underlined all the parts of your argument that make no sense

kibbeh 01-13-2017 07:44 PM

first you quote obama saying he's on the muslim's side then you don't deny the fact that he has been bombing the **** out of muslims for the past what, 8 years?

you say drones are a non-issue in the news??? i don't care about the news. who said anything about the news??? drones are not a 'non-issue' drones have killed so many people and are, to anybody with an ounce of humanity, a HUGE ****ing issue.

also i mentioned how saddam spells his name is irrelevant not to imply that people wouldn't compare him to obama, because that's stupid. people aren't gonna worry about spelling, its the same name.

Neapolitan 01-13-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795067)
i underlined all the parts of your argument that make no sense

Drone strikes are not reported even though there are causalities of non-combatants, and it's something Barrack Obama choose to do in lieu of ground troops.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwertyy (Post 1795049)
don't talk about the drone strikes, we're supposed to ignore that since he's likeable and makes public TV appearances.


Neapolitan 01-13-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795070)
first you quote obama saying he's on the muslim's side then you don't deny the fact that he has been bombing the **** out of muslims for the past what, 8 years?

I didn't deny he bombed muslims.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795070)
you say drones are a non-issue in the news??? i don't care about the news. who said anything about the news??? drones are not a 'non-issue' drones have killed so many people and are, to anybody with an ounce of humanity, a HUGE ****ing issue.

I didn't say lives of innocent people don't matter. I meant that to respect what the news thinks is important, drone strikes is not one of them. It is a "non issue" relative to those who control the information through major media. If drone strikes were in the news front and center people would stop hero worshiping Barrack as someone who does no wrong.

kibbeh 01-13-2017 07:52 PM

^ i knew it was about american muslims. because that actually makes sense unlike what nea is suggesting.

Neapolitan 01-13-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1795073)
Obvious unfair bias against Obama. Probably because Obama is half white and Nea hates half breeds.

Not true.

elphenor 01-13-2017 08:08 PM

There's no merit to these accusations

Obama was a stone cold killer of Muslims like those before him

I heard from someone that Nea wets the bed

Neapolitan 01-13-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1795082)

Obama was a stone cold killer of Muslims like those before him

Still doesn't disprove that Obama doesn't act in favor of militant islamists who also are stone cold killer of muslims.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:17 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.