Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

DwnWthVwls 04-28-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1829106)
Because Republicans always try to point the blame for welfare and social services at the feet of Democrats. Re-read what DWV posted. He's flat out blaming Democrats for sucking the system.

No I'm not lol... I'm flat out making fun of elph for a comment he made earlier about starving children. I just told you that. We have a hate/hate relationship, that works wonderfully well, and no one ever gets actually upset. You should try it.

elphenor 04-28-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1829106)
Because Republicans always try to point the blame for welfare and social services at the feet of Democrats.

Because Dems are actually responsible for the programs lol

Dems aren't willing to leave Republican states to humiliate and starve their constituents

elphenor 04-28-2017 04:03 PM

It's not a bad thing to need some help from the gov Jesus Christ our culture is trash

DwnWthVwls 04-28-2017 04:09 PM

It's really not, it's a bad thing to expect it though.

Key 04-28-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1829132)
It's not a bad thing to need some help from the gov Jesus Christ our culture is trash

It is when the people that get the help are rich white males with no sense of what it means to be depressed or mentally unstable or what it mwas to be poor. But sure, you can ask for help. Just don't expect it.

Chula Vista 04-28-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829088)
So basically you're okay with Democrats who make bad decisions starving to death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1829115)
YOU read his post again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829116)
No I'm not lol... I'm flat out making fun of elph

I don't take the time to analyze every word of every post leading up to ones I respond to. I guess all of the subtleties of the full exchange escaped me. My bad. I'll pay more attention from now on.

Carry on.

On a side note, why you making so much fun of Elph? He makes great points, although sometimes a bit naively. Ant should be the real target here. If he ruled the world Ayn Rand would be smiling in her grave.

Learning more and more new stuff about members here on a daily basic.

Carry on.

elphenor 04-28-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829137)
It's really not, it's a bad thing to expect it though.

To expect the government by the people to actually spend its money on the people?

Everywhere but here it's like common sense

DwnWthVwls 04-28-2017 04:19 PM

Mostly because of the superiority complex, complete lack of real world experience, and lazy posting style. Other than that we cool.

Chula Vista 04-28-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829142)
Mostly because of the superiority complex, complete lack of real world experience, and lazy posting style. Other than that we cool.

Let's hear about your real world experience? And you come across with a wicked superiority complex too buddy. His posting style is not lazy. Look up the word succinct.

DwnWthVwls 04-28-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1829141)
To expect the government by the people to actually spend its money on the people?

Everywhere but here it's like common sense

I knew this was coming.. It's absolutely reasonable to rely on your government for things, it's a two way street. I really meant that, it's not always possible for them to help and you should always rely on yourself to get things done before others.

and again you go adding specifics like spending money, which i didn't bring up. You can rely on the government in more ways than financially.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:36 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.