Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Frownland 04-28-2017 03:23 PM

lmfao

Nobody is intelligent or even a good person unless they're 100% agreeing with you.

elphenor 04-28-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829142)
complete lack of real world experience

Where are you pulling this from

I wasn't aware I occupied the fake world

Please tell me more about my experience and then talk about superiority complexes

DwnWthVwls 04-28-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1829143)
Let's hear about your real world experience? And you come across with a wicked superiority complex too buddy. His posting style is not lazy. Look up the word succinct.

Do I? I explain my position, ask for people with dissenting opinions to explain their position(which usually leads to personal attacks, strawmen, or goal post moving, or subjective bs I don't have time for), and admit when I am naive to a subject I'm discussing.

What kind of real world experiences of mine would you like to know about? Scraping by with hardly any food, working multiple jobs while attending community college, with no health insurance and paying for rent & car/insurance? Not being able to get a 4 year degree because I couldn't afford it living on my own? Not really sure what you're looking for.. No I don't have as much experience as you, just like elph doesn't have as much as me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1829146)
Where are you pulling this from

I wasn't aware I occupied the fake world

Please tell me more about my experience and then talk about superiority complexes

Sorry for assuming.. Feel free to tell me about your experiences in life as an independent adult.

Chula Vista 04-28-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1829145)

Nobody is intelligent or even a good person unless they're 100% agreeing with you.

Everyone has a style. It takes a while to establish. It also sucks when you lean on it all the time. Add some substance to the conversation or take your cliche'd responses elsewhere. You've become tired with your predictable crap. "You are obviously inferior to me, therefore I'll point it out as a way to discount your response."

Just because I disagree with you. See how that works?

Russian judge gives it an 8.5 out of 10.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2014/pzbXxd.gif

elphenor 04-28-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829144)
I really meant that, it's not always possible for them to help and you should always rely on yourself to get things done before others.

Nothing disagreeable about this but people are not capable of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps in 99% of cases

We should expect that our gov provide the same opportunities and assistance to the lower class that the middle and upper class get by birth

Frownland 04-28-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829147)
Do I? I explain my position, ask for people with dissenting opinions to explain their position(which usually leads to personal attacks, strawmen, or goal post moving, or subjective bs I don't have time for), and admit when I am naive to a subject I'm discussing.

Ja but the problem is that you don't agree with Chula and are willing to discuss the nuances of a situation without just globbing onto the black and white depiction from the media.

Frownland 04-28-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1829148)
Everyone has a style. It takes a while to establish. It also sucks when you lean on it all the time. Add some substance to the conversation or take your cliche'd responses elsewhere. You've become tired with your predictable crap. "You are obviously inferior to me, therefore I'll point it out as a way to discount your response."

Just because I disagree with you. See how that works?

Russian judge gives it an 8.5 out of 10.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2014/pzbXxd.gif

Getting upset and calling me predictable/pretentious/a big meanie is just as predictable as me pointing out when you say something stupid. And it's not because I disagree with you on this subject, it's the approach you're taking towards DWV for trying to have a grownup conversation instead of this youtube comment section ****storm.

Chula Vista 04-28-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1829147)
What kind of real world experiences of mine would you like to know about? Scraping by with hardly any food, working multiple jobs while attending community college, with no health insurance and paying for rent & car/insurance? Not being able to get a 4 year degree because I couldn't afford it living on my own?

Is it at this point I should insult you and imply it's your ****ing fault? Because that's precisely what you did to me.

People floating along in a lifeboat should unify. Not punch each other in the face until some start falling out.

Frownland 04-28-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1829153)
Is it at this point I should insult you and imply it's your ****ing fault? Because that's precisely what you did to me.

Source please.

DwnWthVwls 04-28-2017 03:42 PM

It was my fault. I made that decision. I learned a lot from it, and I'm thankful to have had it. It made me financially responsible, motivated, and gave me an amazing work ethic. I didn't ever complain or make excuses, I got through it putting in the work. So sure you can insult me, I'm not easily offended.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:22 AM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.