Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Chula Vista 05-02-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1830650)
Goofle you're sexist as all hell but it's even funnier that you think this is an issue to anyone outside your little MRA bubble

.

Goofle 05-02-2017 10:10 AM

Okay.

elphenor 05-02-2017 10:38 AM

I have a theory that Samantha Bee only keeps her show because of MRA snowflakes tuning in

Isbjørn 05-02-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1830650)
Goofle you're sexist as all hell but it's even funnier that you think this is an issue to anyone outside your little MRA bubble

Tbh as a male I find feminism more liberating than narrow "men's rights activism"

Trollheart 05-02-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isbjørn (Post 1830691)
Tbh as a male I find feminism more liberating han narrow "men's rights activism"

The thoughts of a disembodied hand don't count.

Frownland 05-02-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isbjørn (Post 1830691)
Tbh as a male I find feminism more liberating han narrow "men's rights activism"

Han Narrow never liberated ****.

elphenor 05-02-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isbjørn (Post 1830691)
Tbh as a male I find feminism more liberating han narrow "men's rights activism"

Yeah absolutely

My sig is from a feminist anthem

Was pretty important to my mental state to be liberated from gender roles and I think many young males don't realize that's their real oppressor

Tristan_Geoff 05-02-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1830713)
Yeah absolutely

My sig is from a feminist anthem

Was pretty important to my mental state to be liberated from gender roles and I think many young males don't realize that's their real oppressor

I like you more every day

Isbjørn 05-02-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1830713)
Yeah absolutely

My sig is from a feminist anthem

Was pretty important to my mental state to be liberated from gender roles and I think many young males don't realize that's their real oppressor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 1830715)
I like you more every day

Seconded.

elphenor 05-02-2017 12:07 PM

Well it's technically misquoted from a Slits song

Just like elphenor is misspelled

It's all Punk


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.