Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

OccultHawk 06-24-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1849564)
The march was a waste of time, the pink hats were stupid, and anyone they were trying to convince of their position were not convinced. Just like nobody is convinced that gay marriage is wrong just because a bunch of ignorant Christian businessowners decide to scream on social media collectively and boycott Ben & Jerrys or whatever.

4sho

White women wearing pussy eared burkas as supposed solidarity and Muslim women holding signs that said "white women voted for trump"

lol

Trump is going to burn his hand because their pussies are on fire.

Chula Vista 06-24-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1849538)
Every time you say something stupid (which is on par with Chula as far as frequency goes)

Every time you figure out a way to figuratively put Trump's dick in your mouth I lulz too.

PS: F-off.

Janszoon 06-24-2017 08:52 PM

Let's knock it off with the insults people.

Paul Smeenus 06-24-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1849584)
PS: F-off.


What'd I do?????

Chula Vista 06-24-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus (Post 1849588)
What'd I do?????

Just being too plain awesome and making everyone else seem sub par by comparison.

Anteater 06-24-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1849584)
Every time you figure out a way to figuratively put Trump's dick in your mouth I lulz too.

PS: F-off.

Nice try, but hes gonna get eight years in office due to the incompetence of people your party elected, which is by far the biggest crisis you should be worrying about. So good for you I guess?

I enjoy "defending" (AKA, anything you disagree with) him partly because of reactions like yours.

elphenor 06-24-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1849564)
The march was a waste of time, the pink hats were stupid, and anyone they were trying to convince of their position were not convinced because the whole thing was executed in a childish fashion, much like the man they're railing against. Similarly, nobody is convinced that gay marriage is wrong just because a bunch of ignorant Christian businessowners decide to scream on social media collectively and boycott Ben & Jerrys or whatever.

You would have been a guy that says Civil Rights protesters don't convince anyone in the 50s-60s

But I agree insofar as I think violence is the answer

Chula Vista 06-24-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1849596)
Nice try, but hes gonna get eight years in office.

http://i.imgur.com/5BBWoGt.gif

And you refer to my posts a stup.......... Oooops, Janz asked us to play nice.

Have you actually been following things the last 5 months? The buyer's remorse keeps getting worse and worse. His approval ratings keep tanking. Yes, he's got a small rabid (wonder bread white, gun, bible, homophobic, anti muslim/mexican/black) base, but it's not going to sustain itself for the next 3.5 years.

He has control of the House and Senate and yet hasn't been able to get any significant legistlature through. His fellow GOP members are taking more and more steps away from him every day. Flynn (gone), Sessions, Spicer, Conway, and Pence come across as puppets, as does the rest of his staff. Did you catch that news conference last week where his entire staff licked his shoes one by one?

He's in the worst catch 22 with the Mueller investigation. He lets it go on, he's gonna lose. He fires him, he's gonna lose.

His lies are being exposed more and more day by day. He's pretty much alienated every US ally. On the world stage his best friend is Putin - the mob like leader of a country that's an enemy of our country.

And yet you keep doing what you do in his defense, and calling people who are critical of him, and don't agree with you, STUPID.

Mind blowing.

Anteater 06-24-2017 10:32 PM

What's mind blowing is that you are only seeing one part of the picture and minimizing everything else. That's how you get 8 years of Trump instead of 4: how much he lies or doesn't lie doesn't matter when the only strategy that the Democrats can come up with is "We hate Trump, but we love money just as much as the Republicans do. Vote for us!!111"

Mueller had over a year's worth of information from 11+ intelligence agencies at his disposal on the Trump / Russia investigation Day 1. Whether its about collusion, obstruction of justice or anything else....if there was anything truly compromising, it would have already made the news and Trump would already be on his way out. And yet he isn't. Think about it.

But you seem to think we're stuck in the 1970's despite the fact we live in an era where an FBI investigation that would normally take 3 years can be done in two to four months with all the tools they have at their disposal. That's a fatal flaw in your reasoning about this situation.

Here's the executive editor of Salon, a guy who probably knows a thing or two about politics that you don't. Happy reading.

Wake up, liberals: There will be no 2018 “blue wave,” no Democratic majority and no impeachment - Salon.com

elphenor 06-24-2017 10:34 PM

If they run a progressive it's a shoe-in but that's still basically 4 years from now

If they run another corporate dem Trump could very well win 8 years


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:06 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.