Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Cuthbert 03-14-2017 02:10 AM

That headline is too much :D

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 02:19 AM

i'm genuinely curious... what is the worst case scenario in the minds of trump haters with regard to the russia connection? are you really gonna sit there and act like this is just about "the sanctity of our democracy" or whatever other goofy **** you tell yourself?

yea they clearly support the trump regime. trump happens to be the only candidate who ever said a single sentence about improving relations with russia, so why wouldn't they?

let me spell it out even clearer for you: hillary's primary foreign policy priority throughout her reign as secretary of state was overthrowing assad's regime in syria, primarily because of their close ties to russia. the CIA has been making that goal #1 with regard to the situation in syria for years now, essentially acting on clinton's behalf. any great mystery why there is so much "tension" between the intelligence community and the trump regime? any indication on why the intelligence community leaked the flynn conversation, and has continued its witch hunt of the trump/russia collusion which they think(or hope) will bring this regime down?

remember when clinton, recognizing that **shocking revelations approaching** maybe forming an alliance with russia has some strategic merit to it, given our current fight, she went ahead and tried to jump aboard the trump-putin bromance with her goofy ass plastic reset button? remeber when putin shut that goofy mullet sporting bitch down and gave her a cold russian shoulder? because he didn't buy for a second that she was genuinely willing to work with him, having spent her entire career in the WH trying to undermine him. god that must've been a gratifying rejection for putin to dish out, when he noted that the silly bitch didn't even get the word "reset" right in russian. :laughing:


what you are watching is a simple power struggle, my friends. don't believe all the hype.

Neapolitan 03-14-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by normalMBuser (Post 1814024)
i'm genuinely curious... what is the worst case scenario in the minds of trump haters with regard to the russia connection? are you really gonna sit there and act like this is just about "the sanctity of our democracy" or whatever other goofy **** you tell yourself?

yea they clearly support the trump regime. trump happens to be the only candidate who ever said a single sentence about improving relations with russia, so why wouldn't they?

let me spell it out even clearer for you: hillary's primary foreign policy priority throughout her reign as secretary of state was overthrowing assad's regime in syria, primarily because of their close ties to russia. the CIA has been making that goal #1 with regard to the situation in syria for years now, essentially acting on clinton's behalf. any great mystery why there is so much "tension" between the intelligence community and the trump regime? any indication on why the intelligence community leaked the flynn conversation, and has continued its witch hunt of the trump/russia collusion which they think(or hope) will bring this regime down?

remember when clinton, recognizing that **shocking revelations approaching** maybe forming an alliance with russia has some strategic merit to it, given our current fight, she went ahead and tried to jump aboard the trump-putin bromance with her goofy ass plastic reset button? remeber when putin shut that goofy mullet sporting bitch down and gave her a cold russian shoulder? because he didn't buy for a second that she was genuinely willing to work with him, having spent her entire career in the WH trying to undermine him. god that must've been a gratifying rejection for putin to dish out, when he noted that the silly bitch didn't even get the word "reset" right in russian. :laughing

what you are watching is a simple power struggle, my friends. don't believe all the hype.

You just don't get the seriousness of the hacking. The Russians now have names of countless dead people who voted this past election and what are they going to do with that information? Set up phoney credit card account, perhaps, and bilk the American credit card companies out of hundreds of dollars. And if that is not serious enough, maybe infiltrate the United States with Russians with fake ID's posing as ordinary citizens when in all actuality they are a secret army of Russians spies. The implications of the hacking are mind boggling.

It is very possible that these Russians with their fake dead people's identities are buying up farmland where they are secretly growing trolls. They harvest these "troll farms" to get as many trolls they can to be used in an coordinated attack against Hillary Rodham Clinton using "fake news." Some of these trolls are not diminutive in stature but can weigh up to 400 pounds -- according to some reliable sources.

These Russian "troll farms" are eerily to similar to the experiments of Doctor Ivanoff who breed an army of half human, half chimpanzee to become a highly specialized lean, mean fighting machines. He named them "Humanzee." However, Doctor Ivanoff armed the Humanzee not with AK-47s but with typewriters, and employeed them in Agitprop. By utilizing the infinite monkey theorem, Ivanoff had them produced "proganda," which in modern twenty-first century terms is called "fake news."

Chula Vista 03-14-2017 11:44 AM

God, just what we need. Another blind Trump groupie.

And it's the validity of our election process that's the issue with Russia, and Trump and his team's possible collusion with them during the campaign.

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 12:49 PM

why would the election results be less valid just because russia hacked the dnc/leaked damaging info on clinton?

i genuinely don't get why that is a problem for the spirit of democracy. the american voters had more info thanks to mr putin. we should be thanking him for his generosity.

essentially nbc did the same thing by digging through their archives to find that grab her by the pussy tape on trump, strategically releasing it just in time to try to bury the wikileaks hillary story.

i understand the impulse to want to punish russia for having the balls to hack our election... but let us understand that 1) we do this sort of thing all the time and so do other countries and 2) we should keep our priorities in order... what is more important... spiting putin or the potential for averting the next cold war and possibly gaining a powerful new ally with which we can tackle the situation in the mid east?

for trump's enemies both on the left and the right, the choice is simple. they have no interest in working with russia and have even less interest in the prospect of trump doing so successfully, as that would only make them look bad. as such, sabotaging any such alliance is priority number 1 for the anti trump party

Frownland 03-14-2017 12:55 PM

I don't think that Russia played a large role in getting Trump elected, but it is a part of a larger, more worrisome plan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kompromat

It ain't good when the US does it either.

Chula Vista 03-14-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by normalMBuser (Post 1814105)
Essentially nbc did the same thing by digging through their archives to find that grab her by the pussy tape on trump

Got any proof of collusion between NBC and the Clinton campaign?
And Trump did the same thing by holding a press conference with rape accusers of Bill Clinton. The American politics.

You really don't have a problem with all of the contacts between Trump staffers and the regime of a corrupt dictator in the months leading up to the election? Maybe in 2020 we should reach out to North Korea and Iran?

Frownland 03-14-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1814114)
You really don't have a problem with all of the contacts between Trump staffers and the regime of a corrupt dictator in the months leading up to the election?

Obama had contact with Bush during his campaign, should he be punished for it? :D

Based on what evidence there is out there, I think I was right when I said months ago that Russia is the new Benghazi.

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1814114)
Got any proof of collusion between NBC and the Clinton campaign?
And Trump did the same thing by holding a press conference with rape accusers of Bill Clinton. The American politics.

i didn't say there was collusion, did i? i was just saying that kind of tactic is just as democratic as the russian attacks on hillary. the only difference being the source of the attack. but in spirit, it's all essentially just more information for the american voter come election time. so what is really the danger here?

do i think its shameful what happened? absolutely. i think the state of US cyber security is laughable and the russians put that on full display in 2016. forget shaming clinton for having a private server... the mere fact that washington even allowed her to do so in the first place is very telling.

Quote:

You really don't have a problem with all of the contacts between Trump staffers and the regime of a corrupt dictator in the months leading up to the election?
that really depends on what sort of contact they had

many have pointed out that the contact sessions had, for instance, might very well just have been a mundane extension of typical DC politics in his capacity as a congressman

even the most damaging case thus far, that of flynn, is vague considering we don't have the transcript of the conversation. all we know is he discussed lifting the sanctions obama imposed before leaving the whitehouse. perhaps he spoke out of turn here, and he definitely did **** up and open the trump regime up to a flurry of attacks and scrutiny and thus deserved to be fired. that being said... i agree with lifting the sanctions on russia. i agree with improving relations with russia. i see more potential for something positive there than i do in doubling down on the sort of arrogant neo-liberal foreign policy that was dragging us into the second cold war.

Quote:

Maybe in 2020 we should reach out to North Korea and Iran?
no, reaching out to iran would be crazy. what kind of madman would make a deal with such brutes? oh wait...

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 03-14-2017 01:33 PM

so who's sock puppet is this

normalMBuser 03-14-2017 01:37 PM

use your brain dummy

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 03-14-2017 01:55 PM

i knew it was you, bulb.

The Batlord 03-14-2017 02:37 PM

Did JWB just get banned again?

Cuthbert 03-14-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1814140)
Did JWB just get banned again?

yes

Psy-Fi 03-14-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1814140)
Did JWB just get banned again?

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/...psn5wpioo5.png

Chula Vista 03-14-2017 03:12 PM

Damn, can't believe I bit. :banghead:

The Batlord 03-14-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1814158)
Damn, can't believe I bit. :banghead:

I can.

Neapolitan 03-14-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1814158)
Damn, can't believe I bit. :banghead:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1814160)
I can.

... considering he changed zero percent of his writing style.

Goofle 03-14-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1814140)
Did JWB just get banned again?

Praise him for lasting more than two quick posts.

Neapolitan 03-14-2017 04:57 PM

He was the "normal"MBuser, does that implicate everyone else as abnormal?

Trollheart 03-14-2017 07:48 PM

A complete lack of capitalisation tipped me off.
:shycouch:

elphenor 03-14-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1814020)
What a time to be alive....the entertainment never ceases.

EXCLUSIVE: Malik Obama says his brother Barack is a 'cuck'

Could anything be less relevant to this thread

Chula Vista 03-14-2017 09:20 PM

Another of Trump's posse might be in hot water....

Ethics Documents Suggest Conflict Of Interest By Trump Adviser : The Two-Way : NPR

Raust 03-15-2017 09:05 AM

Bruh did anyone see that giraffe necked lesbian on MSNBC report that Trump paid more in taxes than Obama and Barnie Sandals (pretty ****ing hilarious that the tax returns said client copy lol). Checkmate fascists!

Anteater 03-15-2017 09:11 AM

An unprecedented turn of events! You might even see that he....TRUMPED them hard. :rofl::rofl:

Frownland 03-15-2017 09:15 AM

I won't be satisfied unless I see his tax returns for every year, and I have to see his money in person. And not just any pile of money, either, because he could be lying and taking credit for someone else's fortune. No, I require each dollar to have Trump's name stamped on it (because that's what egotistical rich folk do. I also need videotapes of him receiving all that money as well as the work that he did to earn it. Until then, I'm pretty sure he's a tax evader.

The Batlord 03-15-2017 09:17 AM

I'm gonna need to borrow some to verify that it isn't counterfeit.

duga 03-15-2017 09:24 AM

The whole tax return reveal exemplifies exactly why no one trusts the media anymore. Everyone seems to think that Trump and his team created the "fake news" epidemic, but they just took advantage of the situation. I don't think Trump mentioned fake news at all during the campaign. The first time I really noticed him milking the term was after the election when the news networks were trying to reconcile his win and started mentioning fake news as a problem. So the media created this problem and they are not doing a damn thing to fix it. Maddow started teasing "WE HAVE THE TAX RETURNS" before her show...then guess what, they are old returns. Greaat. Fake out 1. Then we don't even get the returns until after the first commercial break. Fake out 2. This is not freaking Vanderpump Rules. This is the real world, just give us the ****ing news. This is infuriating. Freaking Glenn Beck learned how to turn a new leaf, why can't the rest of the people who helped create this mess?

Raust 03-15-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duga (Post 1814265)
The whole tax return reveal exemplifies exactly why no one trusts the media anymore. Everyone seems to think that Trump and his team created the "fake news" epidemic, but they just took advantage of the situation. I don't think Trump mentioned fake news at all during the campaign. The first time I really noticed him milking the term was after the election when the news networks were trying to reconcile his win and started mentioning fake news as a problem. So the media created this problem and they are not doing a damn thing to fix it. Maddow started teasing "WE HAVE THE TAX RETURNS" before her show...then guess what, they are old returns. Greaat. Fake out 1. Then we don't even get the returns until after the first commercial break. Fake out 2. This is not freaking Vanderpump Rules. This is the real world, just give us the ****ing news. This is infuriating. Freaking Glenn Beck learned how to turn a new leaf, why can't the rest of the people who helped create this mess?

Pretty funny to think that Hillary Clinton was the first to coin the term "Fake News" referring to media outlets such as Brietbart and Info Wars. Than Trump turned the term on its head referring to mainstream media outlets. He's playing the media like a fiddle and its hysterical.

The Batlord 03-15-2017 09:34 AM

Glenn Beck being praised in the same paragraph condemning Rachel Maddow. What is this site coming to?

duga 03-15-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1814268)
Glenn Beck being praised in the same paragraph condemning Rachel Maddow. What is this site coming to?

In her defense, her body language really seemed to imply she wasn't ok with this particular strategy. I'm sure the network had a nice internal meeting about how to get the most clicks and eyeballs on their show.

Raust 03-15-2017 09:57 AM

She seemed to have a good time. She was doing her retarded half smile while she was talking (where it looks like she was having a stroke) and class baiting cause rich people are bad! Maybe she was a bit upset cause MSNBC didn't pay as much in taxes?

djchameleon 03-15-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duga (Post 1814265)
The whole tax return reveal exemplifies exactly why no one trusts the media anymore. Everyone seems to think that Trump and his team created the "fake news" epidemic, but they just took advantage of the situation. I don't think Trump mentioned fake news at all during the campaign. The first time I really noticed him milking the term was after the election when the news networks were trying to reconcile his win and started mentioning fake news as a problem. So the media created this problem and they are not doing a damn thing to fix it. Maddow started teasing "WE HAVE THE TAX RETURNS" before her show...then guess what, they are old returns. Greaat. Fake out 1. Then we don't even get the returns until after the first commercial break. Fake out 2. This is not freaking Vanderpump Rules. This is the real world, just give us the ****ing news. This is infuriating. Freaking Glenn Beck learned how to turn a new leaf, why can't the rest of the people who helped create this mess?

Maybe you missed it but Trump was definitely on his "fake news" bull**** during the election too. As it got closer to election day he kept going on and on about the mainstream media and how they were attacking him. He didn't specifically say "fake news" but he was building towards it. He had his blind supporters on his side about how the media was misrepresenting him before the election day. It was like the last three weeks or so leading up to it.

I didn't watch Rachel Maddow but doesn't she usually lead up to things by giving some background on things first. I guess for people that don't regularly watch her show. They wanted her to drop the bombshell at the beginning. I only saw the aftermath of how disappointed people were. This is like the time they went into Capone's vault. The tax returns showed what we already knew pretty much that for his tax bracket he paid less than he should have but I saw a graphic earlier this morning that Mitt Romney only paid 11% the year before he ran for president.

duga 03-15-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1814275)
Maybe you missed it but Trump was definitely on his "fake news" bull**** during the election too. As it got closer to election day he kept going on and on about the mainstream media and how they were attacking him. He didn't specifically say "fake news" but he was building towards it. He had his blind supporters on his side about how the media was misrepresenting him before the election day. It was like the last three weeks or so leading up to it.

I didn't watch Rachel Maddow but doesn't she usually lead up to things by giving some background on things first. I guess for people that don't regularly watch her show. They wanted her to drop the bombshell at the beginning. I only saw the aftermath of how disappointed people were. This is like the time they went into Capone's vault. The tax returns showed what we already knew pretty much that for his tax bracket he paid less than he should have but I saw a graphic earlier this morning that Mitt Romney only paid 11% the year before he ran for president.

She also doesn't usually start a tweetstorm going "BREAKING: blah blah whatever it is that I want to talk about". There was a lot more hype leading up to this than for your average Maddow show.

And I was referring specifically to the term "fake news". I know he always felt attacked, but he didn't have that perfect sound bite, which the liberal media happily fed to him. Now everything is fake news.

elphenor 03-15-2017 10:28 AM

wait the tax returns we got confirmed what we believed (what was obvious) that he abuses loopholes that shouldn't even exist

duga 03-15-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1814278)
wait the tax returns we got confirmed what we believed (what was obvious) that he abuses loopholes that shouldn't even exist

Well, I guess you can look at it as a silver lining. If this really was leaked by Trump himself and is the best tax return he could drum up, what magical treasures might we find in some of his other ones?

Abusing loopholes is not breaking the law, unfortunately. It seems the administration is sticking to their line about Trump having a responsibility to his family and business to pay as little taxes as possible.

elphenor 03-15-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raust (Post 1814274)
class baiting cause rich people are bad!

you're such a goddamn mouth breather

the upper class is starving the working class yes they're bad

elphenor 03-15-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duga (Post 1814279)

Abusing loopholes is not breaking the law

No but it's a ****bag thing to do for someone who preaches so much nationalism

talk is cheap

Chula Vista 03-15-2017 11:17 AM

So two freaking pages from a 2005 return are leaked showing that Trump paid 11% in taxes. Big ****ing deal. (probably was leaked by one of Trump's staff as further deflection) How about the 10 years since then? He admitted during one of the debates that he paid zero taxes in 2015. And he also implied he's paid nothing for years.

But, really, how much he's paid has become secondary to where (and from whom) does he derive his income from. Can't wait to hear the FBI report later today.

Oh, and looks like the gig is up on this one. Will Trump apologize to the past President for accusing him of a crime?

GOP Intel Chair:

elphenor 03-15-2017 11:24 AM

No the 11% should be the scandal

11 percent!?

11

Percent

I understand he payed additional amounts of his income into a different type of tax (a tax he wants eliminated how ****ing convenient)

But then he's still not paying even 20% of his income


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 PM.


© 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.