Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Key 01-13-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 (Post 1795016)
we all know he was probably a jesus freak too

Andrew Johnson had no formal affiliation either. Though I guess the same could be said for him as well. Overall Christianity is a common trend with presidents if that answers your question.

Frownland 01-13-2017 06:38 PM

Every president has been a Christian.

kibbeh 01-13-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1795020)
Andrew Johnson had no formal affiliation either. Though I guess the same could be said for him as well. Overall Christianity is a common trend with presidents if that answers your question.

lmfao no ****, ki

maybe lincoln was a secret muslim

hmmm abraham sounds a little too much like ibrahim

Key 01-13-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1795022)
Every president has been a Christian.

In some form, though some not formally part of any church or religious outlet.

Frownland 01-13-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1795024)
In some form, though some not formally part of any church or religious outlet.

I never said they were all ministers, I said they were all Christians.

Key 01-13-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1795028)
I never said they were all ministers, I said they were all Christians.

Ah. Fair enough then. I'm looking too far into details.

kibbeh 01-13-2017 06:40 PM

dude who cares what church they are theyre all churches they're all christians catholic orthodox maronite its all the same

elphenor 01-13-2017 06:44 PM

I think the individual mandate in the ACA might violate the constitution tbh but I'm not a supreme Court Justice

I'm often pages behind I mean this in response to Nea and the supposed 21 violations

I guess by wording it as a tax he gets away with that one

kibbeh 01-13-2017 06:45 PM

thank you, elph.

Key 01-13-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1795035)
i think the individual mandate in the aca might violate the constitution tbh but i'm not a supreme court justice

i'm often pages behind i mean this in response to nea and the supposed 21 violations

<3


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.