Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #171 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
You clearly understand neither though
-.-
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg

Last edited by Akai; 04-10-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:25 PM   #172 (permalink)
Boneshaker Baby
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,725
Default

What do the political leaders of the middle east want

Self-determination, they want the west to go away

We are Goliath and they are David

This isn't about killing random civilians because they have a different religion
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
You know nothing about it!
it's not your domain
Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:25 PM   #173 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
You clearly understand neither though
Whatever dude...

We're not getting anywhere here and it seems it's going to stay that way.
I have no problem with you continuing to think you're a historical beacon of knowledge though, more power to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
First off, YES IT WAS WRONG!
At least we agree on something
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #174 (permalink)
Boneshaker Baby
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,725
Default

I'm not

But you learned precisely nothing about religion and history and then drew conclusions largely motivated by xenophobia
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
You know nothing about it!
it's not your domain
Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #175 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'm not

But you learned precisely nothing about religion and history and then drew conclusions largely motivated by xenophobia
Whatever you say buddy, what ever you say.
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #176 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy ''Frappanised'' Zappada View Post
We're not getting anywhere here and it seems it's going to stay that way.
Ya, closed minds are incredibly difficult to crack open. Spout off all you want but stay engaged when you get rightfully called out. Otherwise just take your ball and go home.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:37 PM   #177 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Ya, closed minds are incredibly difficult to crack open. Spout off all you want but stay engaged when you get rightfully called out. Otherwise just take your ball and go home.
I stayed engaged for long enough, saw it wasn't going anywhere and decided to leave it and get on with my life before an unnecessary argument started.

If you want an argument so badly, look elsewhere.
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #178 (permalink)
Boneshaker Baby
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy ''Frappanised'' Zappada View Post
Whatever you say buddy, what ever you say.
It would take too long for me to teach you about imperialism I kind of regret going off on that tangent

All you really need to know is that the countries that produce terrorism as you know it are the most desperate and impoverished armed and war torn

That's the reason for it, not Islam
__________________
Just another marketing ploy
Quote:
You know nothing about it!
it's not your domain
Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:47 PM   #179 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
All you really need to know is that the countries that produce terrorismas you know it are the most desperate and impoverished

That's the reason for it, not Islam
I agree, just so you know I wasn't considering Islam the reason for absolutely every terror attack especially ones within the middle east we may disagree on whether it's the sole reason for all, some or none but at least we agree on something
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg

Last edited by Akai; 04-10-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #180 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy ''Frappanised'' Zappada View Post
I stayed engaged for long enough, saw it wasn't going anywhere and decided to take my ball and go home.
Good on you.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
  • The Islam Thread, Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion Forum, 506 replies
  • islam, Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion Forum, 11 replies
  • Islam, Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion Forum, 7 replies
  • hello from europe, Introductions Forum, 9 replies
  • Islam Cartoons, The Lounge Forum, 28 replies



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.