Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2017, 07:55 PM   #241 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 20,094
Default

ban 'em!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
my music tastes are colored by my wanting to die
FLARLY WE RIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Well, I got rear-ended this morning by some woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
WWWP told OH to suck her ding dong.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #242 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice oneal View Post
yet it's a good thing they do, because without our military empire this country wouldn't be nearly as prosperous or successful as we are.
See Japan.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #243 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

three exclamation points. don't i feel special.
patrice oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #244 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
See Japan.
i see japan, vwls. what's your point?

ps do you not see the irony responding to me in this way when you're the one who started a thread about lets have a real conversation you isisbeard wearing new jersey dwelling freak?
patrice oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #245 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

oh, i think i got it. you picked a country that is prosperous with no military.

the context in which they are prosperous is as an ally of the united states during our imperial reign.

and the really funny part is that japan relies heavily on the united states for military protection for this reason because of the bizarre set of circumstances which lead to the policy where they have no military. there is a growing movement in japan to bring the military back precisely because having their own military is always going to be a better and more reliable strategy than relying on an ally. try again?
patrice oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:08 PM   #246 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 20,094
Default

Japan has a big military.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
my music tastes are colored by my wanting to die
FLARLY WE RIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Well, I got rear-ended this morning by some woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
WWWP told OH to suck her ding dong.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:15 PM   #247 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice oneal View Post
i see japan, vwls. what's your point?

ps do you not see the irony responding to me in this way when you're the one who started a thread about lets have a real conversation you isisbeard wearing new jersey dwelling freak?
Nah, I just know they are going to ban you and I don't feel like making a big post that you will not be able to reply to.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:19 PM   #248 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Japan has a big military.
actually you're right... i got confused. they have a military but they were supposedly restrained in some way after ww2
patrice oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:22 PM   #249 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Nah, I just know they are going to ban you and I don't feel like making a big post that you will not be able to reply to.
lol... don't be a pussy, vwls, live in the moment. what is your beef with my statement that keeping the military empire going is strategically vital to our prosperity? historically, ww2 basically gave us the "america" we know today in terms of power, prosperity, and influence. imo
patrice oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:26 PM   #250 (permalink)
I'm back, baby! Again.
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Staring out my window at a world that has changed fundamentally
Posts: 22,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You might want to ask the English who lived through it how serious he was. Or the Russians and the Poles. It's only speculation but the idea that a victorious Hitler wouldn't have expanded beyond Europe is inconceivable imo.
I know that there was definitely a list of "undesirables" drawn up for when the Nazis took the UK and then Ireland: writers, poets, gays, gypsies, intellectuals, sub-intellecuals, the disabled etc: the usual. It didn't matter one **** to Hitler if these people were white: they were not GERMAN and therefore inferior and to be exterminated.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.