Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2017, 12:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

^You can go on the list too.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't feel like I belong along with Chula and Ant who I just see as beholden to party/party leader

Well Chula also has a moral compass
You are not like Ant and Chula in the sense that you're a mainstream party hack. You are like them in the sense that you're mindlessly beholden to a political ideology that you have chosen. You are however likely beholden to your ideology probably because you're young and dumb and like to think you're a revolutionary of some sort or other. And you suck at debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Exactlly.

And Bat, considering that up until the **** hit the fan Linda and I were pretty damn affluent, yet remained liberal the whole time, says a lot. It'd be in our best financial interests to vote conservative. But it's not all about us.
What does that have to do with you using age to discredit others?
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 11,511
Default

Quote:
You are not like Ant and Chula in the sense that you're a mainstream party hack. You are like them in the sense that you're mindlessly beholden to a political ideology that you have chosen. You are however likely beholden to your ideology probably because you're young and dumb and like to think you're a revolutionary of some sort or other. And you suck at debate.
He'll be mowing the lawn, voting republican and swimming in his neighbor's pool in 10 years.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

The government that governs best is the government whose members commit suicide.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You are not like Ant and Chula in the sense that you're a mainstream party hack. You are like them in the sense that you're mindlessly beholden to a political ideology that you have chosen. You are however likely beholden to your ideology probably because you're young and dumb and like to think you're a revolutionary of some sort or other. And you suck at debate.



What does that have to do with you using age to discredit others?
I love it when you go hard on the paint...
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And you suck at debate.
Very few posts are worthy of debate here it's mostly entry level nonsense worthy of only ridicule and it's not my job to teach

I have carried debates on in PMs with those I find I'm able to at least take seriously
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Very few posts are worthy of debate here it's mostly entry level nonsense worthy of ridicule

I have carried debates on in PMs with those I find I'm able to at least take seriously
Until you carry on one worthwhile debate in-forum then I'm going to be dubious. I understand that political debate online is tedious, but you can't expect to be taken seriously when all your posts are lazy one-liners. How do you think I'm where I am?
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

My god you're entertaining.. I truly appreciate what an arrogant douche you are, even if it's obnoxious. I wanna bring you out to bars and get you wasted, then watch you argue with all the people you look down on.. You're like the Dr. House of political science except you're wrong a lot. Also, his fake degree means more than your sub3-4k polisci courses.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
My god you're entertaining.. I truly appreciate what an arrogant douche you are, even if it's obnoxious. I wanna bring you out to bars and get you wasted, then watch you argue with all the people you look down on.. You're like the Dr. House of political science except you're wrong a lot.
Oh thank you.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh thank you.


*psst*

this is the new spill your guts, don't tell the mods.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Until you carry on one worthwhile debate in-forum then I'm going to be dubious. I understand that political debate online is tedious, but you can't expect to be taken seriously when all your posts are lazy one-liners. How do you think I'm where I am?
Zzz
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.