Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2017, 06:34 PM   #371 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
What exactly is the incentive for bogus pharmaceutical products to be made for and sold to terminally ill people that will be tested and proven to not work, leading to whatever punishment that entails?
Money. And there will be no punishment because the bill protects companies who distribute ineffective or harmful drugs.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:35 PM   #372 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post

If this bill had even an ounce of potential issues at least one democrat would have puffed their feathers and voted no. And we can all agree that they have more insight than we do. Admit it Frownland.
What a naive assumption. I don't have faith in those people to be either intelligent or ethical, so I don't agree at all.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #373 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Money. And there will be no punishment because the bill protects companies who distribute ineffective or harmful drugs.
Oh well. That's the decisions grown ups make. If the treatment doesn't work I guess people will stop trying it. And maybe that would incentivise companies to make drugs that do work.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:42 PM   #374 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Oh well. That's the decisions grown ups make. If the treatment doesn't work I guess people will stop trying it. And maybe that would incentivise companies to make drugs that do work.
Worked for homeopathy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:43 PM   #375 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
If the treatment doesn't work I guess people will stop trying it.
The persistence of the Reiki, acupuncture, chiropractic, and supplement industry (all of which like to call themselves legitimate medicine) suggests otherwise.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:44 PM   #376 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

See first two sentences of previous post.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:45 PM   #377 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
See first two sentences of previous post.
Should grown ups have the right to exploit? Falsely advertise?
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #378 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
See first two sentences of previous post.
Right, why have any regulations then? Adults know when they're just being sold a mixture of battery acid and Axe body spray as soon as it's injected into their veins.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:49 PM   #379 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Should grown ups have the right to exploit? Falsely advertise?
I'd add punishments to those who peddle snake oil if I were the one true leader. But you take the rough with the smooth.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #380 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What a naive assumption. I don't have faith in those people to be either intelligent or ethical, so I don't agree at all.
Do you agree that those people will be political? Maybe read my posts a little more closely.

Quote:
If this bill had even an ounce of potential issues at least one democrat would have puffed their feathers and voted no.
And ONCE AGAIN, this bill does not just throw the doors wide open to someone peddling battery acid and axe body spray. The drugs already would have had to have passed the initial FDA guidelines.

Stop posting with your hair on fire.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.