Official Mental Health Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2020, 03:24 PM   #2431 (permalink)
god's favorite clown
 
goldendoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 139
Default

It's true, we're all sluts for grapefruit.
__________________
formerly Chiomara
goldendoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:25 PM   #2432 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Confirmed that grapefruit is for weirdos.
??? Grapefruit is delicious.

I down about half a carton of orange juice as a morning ritual
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:30 PM   #2433 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Don't think I've ever had grapefruit juice.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:44 PM   #2434 (permalink)
god's favorite clown
 
goldendoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
??? Grapefruit is delicious.

I down about half a carton of orange juice as a morning ritual
Orange juice mixed with grapefruit juice is ALSO super good! And I personally have always preferred grapefruit juice over orange juice for mixed drinks (of the alcohol variety) due to it's less sweet/stronger flavor. (Because of course drinking alcohol while on psych meds is totally healthy and encouraged as opposed to gRaPeFruiT jUiCe *clown emoji* )
__________________
formerly Chiomara
goldendoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:50 PM   #2435 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
??? Grapefruit is delicious.

I down about half a carton of orange juice as a morning ritual
Orange juice is amazing. Grapefruit juice is gross.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:52 PM   #2436 (permalink)
god's favorite clown
 
goldendoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 139
Default

It is not and I will literally fight you
__________________
formerly Chiomara
goldendoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:55 PM   #2437 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

I will punch a bitch in the mouth.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:59 PM   #2438 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Orange juice is amazing. Grapefruit juice is gross.
You are utterly lost

I agree that grapefruit juice is much better for mixing with alcohol. Sweet alcoholic drinks are so gross to me
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:03 PM   #2439 (permalink)
god's favorite clown
 
goldendoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 139
Default

Same @Marie (god the MB discord is so much more convenient than a FORUM, what is this the 1930s???), overly sweet drinks are gross. Unless they're peach & honeysuckle & pomegranate flavored like the drink I invented for halloween which I named "bLoOd NeCtAr"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I will punch a bitch in the mouth.
Not if said mouth is FILLED with BEES
__________________
formerly Chiomara
goldendoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:07 PM   #2440 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Not if said mouth is FILLED with BEES
Said mouth is FILLED with BEES NUTS!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.