Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 05:51 PM   #2081 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Welcome. Plus I am a crazy franatic who happens to like Franco and Pepe Kalle (whom nobody here knows which is fine with me).
You constantly post videos of them and never talk anybody else. You need to be living under a rock not to know of them with you around.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #2082 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
I am a nice guy who can have some times of being a dick.
Hey, me too!
Janszoon is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #2083 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Welcome. Plus I am a crazy franatic who happens to like Franco and Pepe Kalle (whom nobody here knows which is fine with me). I just do my thing. I am a nice guy who can have some times of being a dick.
What are you talking about? He's my neighbor. We share a beer every now and again. His wife's a bitch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #2084 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Welcome. Plus I am a crazy franatic who happens to like Franco and Pepe Kalle (whom nobody here knows which is fine with me). I just do my thing. I am a nice guy who can have some times of being a dick.
How can you honestly say that? You realized you spammed this site with a hundreds of videos of them... how could we not know who they are? I think we all know them now whether we wanted to or not.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #2085 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,381
Default

Trollheart - I could really go without the goddamned in character posts
Vanilla - whines, whines, and just whines
Hermione - posts too ****ing many pointless meme pictures / edgy as a butter knife
Freebase Dali - your avatar is ****ty and big
The Batlord - why don't you just crop out the face and focus on what is obviously the focus of your desire, huge tits, often fake ones which look like they were bolted onto a tranny
Tuna - you're cool
Blaro - this isn't church
Ki - your posts often make me cringe
Franco - rules
PoorOldPo - stupid ****ing hippie
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #2086 (permalink)
...here to hear...
 
Lisnaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: He lives on Love Street
Posts: 4,444
Default

I agree with Neapolitan, that your comment is a little unjustified, Franco Pepe Kalle - after all, although not widely discussed, Franco The Musician was occassionally mentioned in MB before your arrival.

I have no problem with your enthusiasm for Franco and for so consistently recommending his music, but paradoxically, by naming yourself after him, you may be doing his cause a disservice. If you put "Franco" into the MB search function, it lists all references to yourself, at the musician`s expense. Similarly, for many MB members I`m sure the name Franco brings to mind Franco The Poster and not Franco The Musician. On MB at least, I think you are in danger of overshadowing the very musicians that you wanted to spotlight.
__________________
"Am I enjoying this moment? I know of it and perhaps that is enough." - Sybille Bedford, 1953
Lisnaholic is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #2087 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Trollheart - I could really go without the goddamned in character posts
Vanilla - whines, whines, and just whines
Hermione - posts too ****ing many pointless meme pictures / edgy as a butter knife
Freebase Dali - your avatar is ****ty and big
The Batlord - why don't you just crop out the face and focus on what is obviously the focus of your desire, huge tits, often fake ones which look like they were bolted onto a tranny
Tuna - you're cool
Blaro - this isn't church
Ki - your posts often make me cringe
Franco - rules
PoorOldPo - stupid ****ing hippie
HHBH: Can't debate his way out of a paper bag.
Key is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:13 PM   #2088 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I agree with Neapolitan, that your comment is a little unjustified, Franco Pepe Kalle - after all, although not widely discussed, Franco The Musician was occassionally mentioned in MB before your arrival.

I have no problem with your enthusiasm for Franco and for so consistently recommending his music, but paradoxically, by naming yourself after him, you may be doing his cause a disservice. If you put "Franco" into the MB search function, it lists all references to yourself, at the musician`s expense. Similarly, for many MB members I`m sure the name Franco brings to mind Franco The Poster and not Franco The Musician. On MB at least, I think you are in danger of overshadowing the very musicians that you wanted to spotlight.
For me the name Franco brings to mind the Spanish dictator to be honest.
Janszoon is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #2089 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Trollheart - I could really go without the goddamned in character posts
Vanilla - whines, whines, and just whines
Hermione - posts too ****ing many pointless meme pictures / edgy as a butter knife
Freebase Dali - your avatar is ****ty and big
The Batlord - why don't you just crop out the face and focus on what is obviously the focus of your desire, huge tits, often fake ones which look like they were bolted onto a tranny
Tuna - you're cool
Blaro - this isn't church
Ki - your posts often make me cringe
Franco - rules
PoorOldPo - stupid ****ing hippie
More posts likes this please.
__________________
Alfred is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #2090 (permalink)
...here to hear...
 
Lisnaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: He lives on Love Street
Posts: 4,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
For me the name Franco brings to mind the Spanish dictator to be honest.
HaHa ! Yes, I thought that as well, but it didn`t suit me to say so !
__________________
"Am I enjoying this moment? I know of it and perhaps that is enough." - Sybille Bedford, 1953
Lisnaholic is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.