Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #6561 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,235
Default

yea problem being companies around here seem to either want experience or certifications and i don't officially have either though i have a bit of volunteer **** i can cite as experience and i worked for the school but yea. once i have enough saved up for a car i'm basically just gonna try to impress them in the interview.

edit- just to cite a random example to bitch about the stupid exam questions, they expect you to know the details of how to properly install windows xp and all this ****... why the hell would i be installing windows xp?
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 10:43 PM   #6562 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
yea problem being companies around here seem to either want experience or certifications and i don't officially have either though i have a bit of volunteer **** i can cite as experience and i worked for the school but yea. once i have enough saved up for a car i'm basically just gonna try to impress them in the interview.

edit- just to cite a random example to bitch about the stupid exam questions, they expect you to know the details of how to properly install windows xp and all this ****... why the hell would i be installing windows xp?
If they're asking you how to install XP, it's not someone you want to be working for. And if they're asking you how to install an operating system in general, you're interviewing for a help desk job.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 10:45 PM   #6563 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,235
Default

nah it's not an interview question its one of those exam topics cause i was told to compensate for experience i should learn the exams. problem is the exams are outdated as hell.

it wasn't just 'how to install it' i just sorta simplify **** when i speak. it was like wanting me to memorize what the boot.ini does and all that sort of stuff and how the process is slightly different between xp/vista/7, like truly the most arbitrary and boring information ever.
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM   #6564 (permalink)
Dragon
 
Wpnfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kansas, United States
Posts: 2,744
Default

Roxy=insanely fun to troll.

Also agree with all of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Haha. You're a doll.

You know, there's something I've always thought about you since first seeing your pictures. It might seem sorta shallow or whatever, but I can't help it. You look like you REALLY know how to fuck. Not like you're a slut or anything, but like... you just know how to do it well.

Sorry. Had to get that out before I decide to stop being honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Dude, Roxy has SO much sex appeal to me. I think it's less about the looks than it is about her attitude. It's kinda a sexy one. She is, of course, totally authorized to fly to Louisiana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Trooz. As good as tha boobz is, tha "don't give a ****" look she always has be makin' tha knob be needin' a slob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
ROWL GURR OMG BURP DRANK.

Seriously though, Roxy, you most definitely have it going on, and that's hard to do on the internet when it's not based on solely an image.
Wpnfire is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 11:31 PM   #6565 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Roxy=insanely fun to troll.

Also agree with all of this.
I don't know what you can agree with, since after a certain point Freebase Dali's negative comments start to receive negative comments of their own, there began to be an overload of negative comments which after it reached it apex started to back-slide to insincere, yet positive comments in this thread from Freebase Dali.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 11-30-2014, 11:46 PM   #6566 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I don't know what you can agree with, since after a certain point Freebase Dali's negative comments start to receive negative comments of their own, there began to be an overload of negative comments which after it reached it apex started to back-slide to insincere, yet positive comments in this thread from Freebase Dali.
i think he was agreeing that roxy is hot. you seem like a hater to me.
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 05:13 AM   #6567 (permalink)
gimme gimme
 
misspoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: istanbul
Posts: 897
Default

So hard to follow this thread right now but I'll tell you one thing: Freebase Dali & the Batlord are and will always be my kind of wankers.

Really, keep it real. Go hard or go home. If you know what I mean.
misspoptart is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 05:19 AM   #6568 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

^ You! I don't read enough from you. It makes me sad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 05:20 AM   #6569 (permalink)
gimme gimme
 
misspoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: istanbul
Posts: 897
Default

You should come over to the Soundtracks, Pop, or World Music topics then BB!
misspoptart is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #6570 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

And leave INDIEVILLE, SHOEGAZE NATION,and PLANET PUNK. Thats just crazy talk.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.