Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 07:29 AM   #6581 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,235
Default

yea, only reason i didn't say north dakota is cause i think if you visit in the summer it's probably really pretty. whereas i think if you visit minnesota during the summer it's still just boring.

edit... actually now that i'm looking it does look just as dull. there's no mountains or whatever in north dakota? if so then yea north dakota is probably the worst state. i assumed they had mountains like montana, i've seen some beautiful pictures of montana. i'm sure it's boring to live there but it's pretty looking in the summer.

Last edited by John Wilkes Booth; 12-01-2014 at 07:38 AM.
John Wilkes Booth is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #6582 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
^not sure if serious, but if so then no way. jersey has a couple things going for it over many of these ****ed up and boring states.
yea. guaranteed alabama and missippi are worse. but i'd say the worst is probably minnesota or one of those cold as **** and boring as **** states.
I like Minnesota. The twin cities are pretty cool, the people are nice, lots of good music, lots of focus on art and theater, and the palisades are beautiful.
Janszoon is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:15 AM   #6583 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

See. Minnesota has an actual city. TWO cities. I'm pretty sure North Dakota just has cows with addresses. Of course, even with all the farm animal ****, ND probably still smells better than New Jersey.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:15 AM   #6584 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,610
Default

Why's Freebase creepin' on my girl?

We shall have words.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:25 AM   #6585 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Here I was talking about boob hats and knob slobbin' and apparently you're cool with that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:28 AM   #6586 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Why's Freebase creepin' on my girl?

We shall have words.
Take it easy on him darling.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #6587 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Here I was talking about boob hats and knob slobbin' and apparently you're cool with that?
I assumed you were discussing these things with Freebase.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:43 AM   #6588 (permalink)
Still sends his reguards.
 
bob.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trying to get out of the cat town....
Posts: 5,039
Default

North Dakota has Fargo

but I am positive that Satan himself lives somewhere in Wyoming
bob. is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #6589 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
North Dakota has Fargo

but I am positive that Satan himself lives somewhere in Wyoming
Go to the gallery we started a religion in your honor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:48 AM   #6590 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
North Dakota has Fargo

but I am positive that Satan himself lives somewhere in Wyoming
Apparently he own a half acre there.
Janszoon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.