Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Electronica
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Johnny View Post
a silver mt. zion
No, the vocals alone are enough to keep me away from sleep.

Anyway basically what cardboard said, I usually sleep to Sigur Ros.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
No, the vocals alone are enough to keep me away from sleep.

Anyway basically what cardboard said, I usually sleep to Sigur Ros.
oh yeah, those instrumental's lyrics really keep me up at night.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Johnny View Post
oh yeah, those instrumental's lyrics really keep me up at night.
Wow, just wow. If you're going to pretend to like a band for cred or whatever you could at least listen to them once or twice to make sure you have a vague idea of what they sound like. Turn mute off and listen to this wannabe elitist.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dancing Machine
 
Expletive Deleted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 1,108
Default

Gas - Pop

Every night.
Expletive Deleted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: earth
Posts: 211
Default

Disc 2 of Moby's Hotel album.
O'Bannion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Bancount: 3 ^_______^
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 911
Default

eluvium


greatest ambient artist, period
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by monarc View Post
i will support the evil path of metal
www.myspace.com/arqon
www.myspace.com/xlaststrawx
enemyat_thesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: earth
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyat_thesix View Post
eluvium


greatest ambient artist, period
Eluvium is really good, but how about Eno?
__________________
Think for yourself. Question Authority.
O'Bannion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
Bancount: 3 ^_______^
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 911
Default

Eluvium tops him, in my opinion, namely in breadth and musicality. Eno's stuff is mostly pads on loop. At least Eluvium adds the classical element to it with his piano.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by monarc View Post
i will support the evil path of metal
www.myspace.com/arqon
www.myspace.com/xlaststrawx
enemyat_thesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: earth
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyat_thesix View Post
Eluvium tops him, in my opinion, namely in breadth and musicality. Eno's stuff is mostly pads on loop. At least Eluvium adds the classical element to it with his piano.

Touche.

His latest album is really really good. By him, I mean Eluvium.
__________________
Think for yourself. Question Authority.
O'Bannion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:22 AM   #30 (permalink)
Bancount: 3 ^_______^
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 911
Default

Do you mean Copia? Or his track off his split with Jesu? I didn't care for the latter. "The Well Meaning Professor" is still my favorite song of his. It possesses a majesty unheard of in most modern music.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by monarc View Post
i will support the evil path of metal
www.myspace.com/arqon
www.myspace.com/xlaststrawx
enemyat_thesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.