Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 07:13 PM   #591 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,217
Default

Because you're always late with your share of the rent.
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:35 PM   #592 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default

Because you somehow managed to spill tomato sauce on my favorite dress.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:05 PM   #593 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,217
Default

Because you say it's your dress but really... we know who it looks better on.
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:06 PM   #594 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,217
Default

oh **** that was your joke huh

goddammit im hella slow
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:08 PM   #595 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Because you're too slow.
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:45 PM   #596 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,597
Default

Because you think the Beatles are a rock band.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:35 AM   #597 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Because you stole my gehtto blaster.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:40 AM   #598 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

Because you won't do birth control and Kleenex is expensive. Swallowing is just more economic.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:47 AM   #599 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

because your erection is the issue not my swallowing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:57 AM   #600 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,596
Default

Bitch I have to clean it off of you and the ceiling 6 times a day.

In light of my request, I guess I can compromise with some snowballing. Well take shifts.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.