Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2019, 10:51 AM   #371 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,190
Default



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:03 AM   #372 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Check out some new streets Keaunu, the only people I've ever heard talk about the Kardashians are old farts like yourself ironically building up the reputation of the Kardashians by boo hooing their reputation. Betcha wouldn't even want to follow through on a conversation about morality either. Fake ass bitch.

If you see Keanu tell him I said that.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #373 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Check out some new streets Keaunu, the only people I've ever heard talk about the Kardashians are old farts like yourself ironically building up the reputation of the Kardashians by boo hooing their reputation. Betcha wouldn't even want to follow through on a conversation about morality either. Fake ass bitch.

If you see Keanu tell him I said that.
a Frownland vs Neo debate on morality would be prime time television material
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:19 PM   #374 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,742
Default

"The Matrix and Idiocracy aren't movies, they're vast, gaping windows into the future."

-Some random dillhole
__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:33 PM   #375 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
"The Matrix and Idiocracy aren't movies, they're vast, gaping windows into the future."

-Some random dillhole
Or "Ha! I didn't know that Idiocracy was a documentary!"
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:46 PM   #376 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,742
Default

I'm gonna file that under who shot jay are, right next to anything anyone has ever said about Van Haggar and Noam Chomsky.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:40 AM   #377 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,190
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:43 PM   #378 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,601
Default

Until the people we did stuff for die too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #379 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Until the people we did stuff for die too.
That hand job was the stuff of legends, people are going to tell their children about it for generations.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:33 PM   #380 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,601
Default

Fathers will teach their daughters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.