Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls (https://www.musicbanter.com/games-lists-jokes-polls/)
-   -   Your Favorite Quotes! (https://www.musicbanter.com/games-lists-jokes-polls/81944-your-favorite-quotes.html)

Oriphiel 05-07-2015 10:27 AM

Your Favorite Quotes!
 
Post some of your favorite quotes throughout the history of MusicBanter! Sorry if this has already been done before. :laughing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1585521)
Yes, I realize Trollheart's jokes are like opening a box of Lucky Charms only to find that there are no marshmallows, but he was joking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sansa Stark (Post 967352)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaSho (Post 967350)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sansa Stark (Post 967346)
I am a feminist, but I am a RATIONAL ONE

Is that real?

You're not funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty (Post 987672)
I'd kiss you but I'd probably just taste James's ass on your lips, and I wouldn't want to waste the flavor for downwardspiral when he takes his turn.

diabolical is what i was aiming for, thank you for the compliment, i can't even insult you because your hair does it for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virgin
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz
He is impossible but your ok in my book Duce and what is his problem? Does he have a learning disability or something? I mean if me of all people are finding your posts a little in the lacking of substance area something is bad wrong.

i don't understand your post. are you reading a book? why are you mentioning books? and what disability? i'm not limp or in a weelchair. and one more thing, i'm not an addict. i don't use substance.


Fluff 05-07-2015 10:59 AM

Good thread, I regularly laugh out loud when viewing the forum but if I quoted every single post with a :d I'd be banned for spamming probably.

Roxy's angry little hobgoblin one was good.

Plankton 05-07-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
'Tis true, you know.

Oriphiel 05-07-2015 11:30 AM

^ Forgive me for my skepticism, but I don't think anyone on MusicBanter posted that. :laughing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1328578)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedestrian (Post 1328577)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyVegn (Post 1328575)
^Human beings dont develop a consequence predictor, from actions, until around age 25 when the neocortex becomes fully developed so chances are he has felt guilt over it.

You've got cognitive neuroscience nailed.

I watch Dr.Phil, lol, but thanks :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by right-track (Post 203253)
Quote:

Originally Posted by adidasss (Post 203245)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bungalow (Post 203238)
Quote:

Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants (Post 203212)
Because in the back of our minds we know that only women can have chirlden and we've all red the holy book and know thats the way we were taught back then...
because really.. you say i just suck my dick in some guys ass and had the most awesome sex, or i just suck my dick in some pussy and wow... some things just don't sound so gross.
some people are.. after all someday i hope to marry my computer.. :love: joke
and man as a child if his mother had big breast chances are he would go for a woman with bigger boobs when older or much smaller ones, depending on his relationship with his mother. and everyone was made to be a little bit different, and we all have our own rara avis personalities, which is why *** or not.. we all look for bascilly the same things in any sex, but theres always, ALWAYS something a little different about our taste.
Because your ***, and i would imagine being *** those things happen..haha and plus six packs on women look bad! at least to me. and well i'm straight and i don't like men to be all six pack like.. i think it also looks bad..

Must you type with these ridiculous colors?

will i live to see the day when your post is even remotely intelligible?
what the hell does the bolded orange part even mean??
EDIT: and seriously woman, punctuation is your friend.

And I thought it was just me being stupid for not understanding...at one point I was almost convinced the colours were effecting my ability to think straight...phew that's a relief then.


Room1Fourteen 05-07-2015 01:59 PM

Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
George Orwell

Oriphiel 05-07-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Room1Fourteen (Post 1587068)
Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
George Orwell

Who is he on MusicBanter? I'm gonna guess Goofle.

Black Francis 05-07-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1586286)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1586568)
Trying to get Trollheart to do anything he's randomly decided not to do for no apparent reason is pretty much impossible. Don't know why we're trying.

That whole office space argument was pretty entertaining.

Trollheart 05-07-2015 05:23 PM

Fame is mine! :tramp:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...c/c3/I_win.gif

Mondo Bungle 05-07-2015 05:26 PM

From plug.dj:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan
This must be early Kraftwerk. I hear a flute.


RoxyRollah 05-07-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Goofle, I wrote to Urban hatemonger yesterday to please delete my membership as I am about to return to the hospital for an extended stay. He ignored me. I swear that guy is about useless. Would you please be so kind as to delete my membership here? I thought I could do it myself but now I can't a way to do it. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong controls or something. Thank you for you help, sir.
.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 AM.


2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.


SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.