Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 07:19 PM   #141 (permalink)
Old Timer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Country
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
Way to be an ass hole.

EDIT: Once again, the statements don't contradict eachother jerk, and i believe "Oh, so you completely changed your opinion?" in otherwords saying one thing and saying another somewhere else is being hypocritical.

An act or instance of such falseness.
Instance falseness, meaning changing my opinion immdietly (lying) to help me. Unless having a degree in english gives you the right to change the dictionary?
See, now you've resorted to name-calling and we can all see how childish you really are.

You're missing the big picture again. Changing your opinion has nothing to do with being a hypocrite.

EXAMPLE:
No one should eat ice cream.
If I eat ice cream, then I am a hypocrite.

If I say, I don't feel that so-and-so writes good lyrics,
Then the next day, I change my opinion, so-and-so is very talented, that is NOT hypocritical.

There's a gigantic difference between being a hypocrite and changing your views... You're just not seeing it.
__________________
Would you forsake your house and home
Would you forsake your baby
Would you forsake your husband too
To go with Black Jack Davey?
Black_Jack_Davey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #142 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack_Davey
See, now you've resorted to name-calling and we can all see how childish you really are.

You're missing the big picture again. Changing your opinion has nothing to do with being a hypocrite.

EXAMPLE:
No one should eat ice cream.
If I eat ice cream, then I am a hypocrite.

If I say, I don't feel that so-and-so writes good lyrics,
Then the next day, I change my opinion, so-and-so is very talented, that is NOT hypocritical.

There's a gigantic difference between being a hypocrite and changing your views... You're just not seeing it.
Did you not read the dictionary definition and read my post? Cause to be honest your entirely missing what i said. Name calling? If i said YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE that would be name calling, YOUR ARE BEING AN ASS HOLE, is saying your acting.

Anyway i have a date, so i wont reply to your next post for a few hours.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #143 (permalink)
;)
 
cardboard adolescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 3,502
Default

Yeah, but if you say "Oh, Dylan is overrated" to make yourself seem superior or for whatever reason, when you really love Dylan with all your heart, that is being a hypocrite, because you're professing beliefs that you don't actually hold.

If, on the other hand, you have radical Dylan mood swings I suppose that doesn't really make you a hypocrite.
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:25 PM   #144 (permalink)
Old Timer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Country
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
Did you not read the dictionary definition and read my post? Cause to be honest your entirely missing what i said. Name calling? If i said YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE that would be name calling, YOUR ARE BEING AN ASS HOLE, is saying your acting.

Anyway i have a date, so i wont reply to your next post for a few hours.
You aren't old enough to go on a date.

When you say "Way to be an ass hole" you AREN'T calling me an ass hole?

When you say "JERK" you AREN'T calling me a jerk?

You have worse logic than my nine-year-old daughter. Don't get all pissy at me because you don't know the meaning of 'context' or 'hypocrite', I'm just helping you out so when you get out in the real world and start saying these things you don't sound completely foolish in your misuse of words.
__________________
Would you forsake your house and home
Would you forsake your baby
Would you forsake your husband too
To go with Black Jack Davey?
Black_Jack_Davey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:34 PM   #145 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesandtherubberducky
No I don't know.


But you really are an annoying fuck.


I personally like what AAF did with it.
Grow up ya incompetent qu eer!!!Don't get mad when people express an opinion because you'll see it often, ya hear? That band did not only a terrible "job" on that song, but they do it to their own songs, for God's sakes!!! It's somewhat alright if a band becomes a one hit wonder off their own song, but when it's one hit wonder is another artists song, that's surely pathetic!!!
If you're "annoyed" from me, then that's fine!!!It's your opinion!!!You should then know that because I say that that bands "cover" sucks, it's my opinion, got it?Stay "annoyed", neither you or that song/band mean s hit to me, End Of Story!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:19 PM   #146 (permalink)
Old Timer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Country
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Grow up ya incompetent qu eer!!!
Go home, kid. You don't need to call people names over an internet message board. You're letting everyone know how young you are, and it makes everything you say irrelevant.


I don't know what is wrong with you people who get angry and name-call when we start stating opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
Way to be an ass hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
jerk
Here's the thing, children, if someone states an opinion that is different from yours, and you have a discussion about it, there is no need for directly attacking! It's childish, it's stupid, and it makes what could possibly be a good point turn into something that no one respects because of your poor attitude.

I don't care if you're twelve years old. I don't care if you're forty years old. But for God's sake, don't act like you're two years old.

.


__________________
Would you forsake your house and home
Would you forsake your baby
Would you forsake your husband too
To go with Black Jack Davey?
Black_Jack_Davey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #147 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

EDIT: Nevermind fuck this, you can turn around and argue with me like a little kid k?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #148 (permalink)
Old Timer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Country
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
EDIT: Nevermind fuck this, you can turn around and argue with me like a little kid k?
That's good, a very intelligent argument.

**** this.

Very admirable.

You're welcome to post again when you get over your young child anger and are ready to comment in a polite and civilized manner.
__________________
Would you forsake your house and home
Would you forsake your baby
Would you forsake your husband too
To go with Black Jack Davey?
Black_Jack_Davey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #149 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Ok that's enough children, I'd appreciate if you all stop getting your panties wet over how over or under-rated Bob Dylan is, and STAY ON ****ING TOPIC.

Moving on,

I would like to share my annoyance at Maddona stealing the music from ABBA! That 40 year-old wank is still not writing her own music, and continues to take other music.

P.S. Black_Jack_Davey, if you're such an old timer, then why are you on a message board arguing with a 14 year-old? If you keep attacking people like that, you are going to get banned.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #150 (permalink)
enchanted.
 
ArtistInTheAmbulance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: cornwailles, angleterre.
Posts: 2,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
I would like to share my annoyance at Maddona stealing the music from ABBA! That 40 year-old wank is still not writing her own music, and continues to take other music.
Urgh, agreed. That song would have no substance whatsoever if she didnt put something good in there, and judging by her current state, she's not fit to come up with that part herself.
__________________
shake your wings like theyre laced with sound!
ArtistInTheAmbulance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.