Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2006, 12:06 AM   #31 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 303
Default

i nevre liekd paul either.. he seemed to always try and take all of the atention.. and took more cerdit then he should have.. because he really was not that great in my eyes..
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:43 AM   #32 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
i nevre liekd paul either.. he seemed to always try and take all of the atention.. and took more cerdit then he should have.. because he really was not that great in my eyes..
Well, atleast he didn't "ruin" The Beatles, ya see?He was great with The Beatles while other bands might be judged differently by their (our) own opinions!!!I'd still have to say that any Beatle fan has to somewhat like him and respect him for his contribution to (atleast) that band (Beatles)!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #33 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 303
Default

you say "ruin" like john did... when he never
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Well, atleast he didn't "ruin" The Beatles,
Ringo was doing that long before Yoko Ono turned up
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:25 PM   #35 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 303
Default

good poin!

i don't blame yoko at all really. cause john has his own brains to think with. he made his own choices.
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:31 PM   #36 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
Ringo was doing that long before Yoko Ono turned up
Please, elaborate.
Because I disagree.
If one single thing could be attributed to the breakup of the Beatles.
It was quarrels between Paul and, all the other Beatles.
By White Album, and even towards the end of the Mystery Tour sessions, Paul played every instrument on every track that he had written.
He felt that all of the others just werent able to play their parts right.
He did Drums, Guitar and Bass, on almost every song he wrote.
This, understandably pissed off the other members.
Pauls arguing and bashing the other members is most notable on the Let It Be film. And if you have the studio tracks, tou can clearly hear him insult George's guitar playing.
Many times he and George got into arguments.
Which caused George to leave the band.
John was already planning on leaving because he was sick of Pauls insistence that everything be absolutely perfect and he was tired of Paul acting like the "leader" of the band.
Before John made his announcement to leave, Ringo left because he felt "left out"
And Paul ended it just before John decided to make the final "goodbye" to the band
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:43 PM   #37 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Please, elaborate.
Because I disagree.
Oh come on this isn`t some huge debate , even the band themselves took the piss out of his contribution.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #38 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
Oh come on this isn`t some huge debate , even the band themselves took the piss out of his contribution.
He didnt make much of a contrebution as far as songwriting is concerned, but i dont see how that means he "ruined" The Beatles, thats just silly.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Anyway its a tie between John and Paul but anyone who says "John ****s all over Paul" is just giving John the sympathy vote, their biggest album ever was Sgt Pepper, Lennon made little contrebution to more than 3 songs, most of the best songs off The White Album were from Paul, though John did have Julia and Sexy Sadie.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:01 PM   #40 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
i dont see how that means he "ruined" The Beatles, thats just silly.
I was being silly , call it an overreaction to Yellow Submarine *shudder*
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.