Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #2731 (permalink)
Groupie
 
spiderhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 24
Default

I have a self imposed ban on going to concerts. I've seen two this year and played about four, that's it for now.
spiderhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #2732 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

I'm going to go to Black Sabbath with my dad I.can't wait!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #2733 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm going to go to Black Sabbath with my dad I.can't wait!
Lucky bitch!
__________________

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #2734 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Lucky bitch!
Trust me I know!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:30 AM   #2735 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I was half expecting that link to be to a Conan O'Brien music page .
Hehe, as long as it's not a link to a site offering an "opportunity" to win an iPhone, then I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm going to go to Black Sabbath with my dad I.can't wait!
Oh, I knew I hated you for perfectly good reasons.
__________________

Last.FM | Blank Slate | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #2736 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Working hard on getting 2 tickets to see the Foals even though they are sold out. Might cost me a pretty penny but hopefully worth it!
__________________

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #2737 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Hehe, as long as it's not a link to a site offering an "opportunity" to win an iPhone, then I'm good.



Oh, I knew I hated you for perfectly good reasons.
Hehe well don't hate yet, I still have to get tickets!!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #2738 (permalink)
( ̄ー ̄)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,258
Default

Just got back from Opeth in Denmark. They slayed, couldn't have asked for a better set, see for yourself:

The Devil's Orchard
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Hessian Peel
Häxprocess
Harlequin Forest
Encore: Blackwater Park

As a whole, it really complemented when I saw them in LA last year because then they played (almost) all of Heritage, and then The Grand Conjuration, Windowpane, and Demon of the Fall. Mikael was in a much better mood this time though, doing the usual stage banter he's so well-known for. Some drunk guy kept yelling "Mikael jeg elsker dig!" (Mikael I love you!) and he eventually responded, "Copenhagen.... have you been drinking? Aren't you supposed to be at work tomorrow?"

He also asked for a crowd vote: "Who do you love more: Opeth, or ABBA?... Whoah, that was close. It's ABBA, of course." Just a really cool guy.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #2739 (permalink)
cgw
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 51
Default

Not a lot happens in the north during the winter. I have Green Day tix but no set date.
cgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #2740 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Just got back from Opeth in Denmark. They slayed, couldn't have asked for a better set, see for yourself:

The Devil's Orchard
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Hessian Peel
Häxprocess
Harlequin Forest
Encore: Blackwater Park

As a whole, it really complemented when I saw them in LA last year because then they played (almost) all of Heritage, and then The Grand Conjuration, Windowpane, and Demon of the Fall. Mikael was in a much better mood this time though, doing the usual stage banter he's so well-known for. Some drunk guy kept yelling "Mikael jeg elsker dig!" (Mikael I love you!) and he eventually responded, "Copenhagen.... have you been drinking? Aren't you supposed to be at work tomorrow?"

He also asked for a crowd vote: "Who do you love more: Opeth, or ABBA?... Whoah, that was close. It's ABBA, of course." Just a really cool guy.
Oh I'm jealous, I'd love to see Opeth!!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.