Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2017, 04:50 PM   #4371 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,952
Default

Or Senyawa.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:51 PM   #4372 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

i just dont understand why we're having a mini experimental festival thing. it doesn't make sense. and how did i not know about it ahead of time.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:07 PM   #4373 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Investing in an ACL fest wristband this Friday. The lineup is one if the best this year.



...Ought, Thundercat, Carseat Headrest, Benjamin Booker, Hamilton Leithauser, Sandy (Alex G).
man I like Ought a lot but **** a festival

85% of these groups are not fit to vibrate my nutsack
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:46 PM   #4374 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Car Seat Headrest on the 5th
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:09 PM   #4375 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
man I like Ought a lot but **** a festival

85% of these groups are not fit to vibrate my nutsack
It could be better but any time I get to see Spoon, Ice Cube and Gorillaz in the span of three days its probably worth my money.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:36 AM   #4376 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
It could be better but any time I get to see Spoon, Ice Cube and Gorillaz in the span of three days its probably worth my money.
Meh don't listen to him. Most of that line up is worth it especially Portugal. The Man.

I would go to that but those dates are around the same time as NYCC.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:38 AM   #4377 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
It could be better but any time I get to see Spoon, Ice Cube and Gorillaz in the span of three days its probably worth my money.
see Thundercat and Skepta. don't care if you like them or not, see them. good shows.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:52 AM   #4378 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Meh don't listen to him. Most of that line up is worth it especially Portugal. The Man.

I would go to that but those dates are around the same time as NYCC.
I'd be lying if I wasn't excited for RHCP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
see Thundercat and Skepta. don't care if you like them or not, see them. good shows.
C'mon man, I'm on top of that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:28 PM   #4379 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,240
Default

I was bored and went through the show calendar back home to see what was listed. Lots of good shows in NYC this summer and fall. I'll bold the ones I'll certainly be at. The others are ones I'll try to make happen...

July 15 - Oxbow, Self Defense Family OR Waxahatchee, Cayetana, Snail Mail
July 17 - Yo La Tengo, Ultimate Painting
July 20 - Chino Amobi, Embaci
July 21 - Thurston Moore Group
July 22 - Algiers, Eaters, Moon Diagrams OR The Budos Band
July 29 - The Body, Author and Punisher, Moor Mother
August 3 - Melvins, Spotlights OR Cory Henry (and The Funk Apostles)
August 4 - Neurosis, Converge, Amenra
August 18 - Mark Lanegan Band
August 23 - Zeal and Ardor
Sept 8 - Vulfpeck
Sept 10 - Thee Oh Sees, Chorizo
Sept 13 - Chris Thile, Brad Mehldau
Sept 14 - Sturgill Simpson
Sept 16 - The Afghan Whigs, Har Mar Superstar
Sept 21 - X
Sept 22 - The War on Drugs
Sept 23 - Interpol (performing Turn on the Bright Lights), Deerhunter, Battles
Sept 29 - GoGo Penguin
Sept 30 - Thundercat
Nov 2 - Swans, Carla Bozulich
Dec 8 - Mogwai
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:52 PM   #4380 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I was bored and went through the show calendar back home to see what was listed. Lots of good shows in NYC this summer and fall. I'll bold the ones I'll certainly be at. The others are ones I'll try to make happen...

July 15 - Oxbow, Self Defense Family OR Waxahatchee, Cayetana, Snail Mail
July 17 - Yo La Tengo, Ultimate Painting
July 20 - Chino Amobi, Embaci
July 21 - Thurston Moore Group
July 22 - Algiers, Eaters, Moon Diagrams OR The Budos Band
July 29 - The Body, Author and Punisher, Moor Mother
August 3 - Melvins, Spotlights OR Cory Henry (and The Funk Apostles)
August 4 - Neurosis, Converge, Amenra
August 18 - Mark Lanegan Band
August 23 - Zeal and Ardor
Sept 8 - Vulfpeck
Sept 10 - Thee Oh Sees, Chorizo
Sept 13 - Chris Thile, Brad Mehldau
Sept 14 - Sturgill Simpson
Sept 16 - The Afghan Whigs, Har Mar Superstar
Sept 21 - X
Sept 22 - The War on Drugs
Sept 23 - Interpol (performing Turn on the Bright Lights), Deerhunter, Battles
Sept 29 - GoGo Penguin
Sept 30 - Thundercat
Nov 2 - Swans, Carla Bozulich
Dec 8 - Mogwai
Sep 23 sounds absolutely phenomenal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.