Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2019, 08:08 AM   #4801 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,675
Default




Never thought I'd be going to another Stones concert at this point in time but I had an opportunity to buy a pair of "lucky dip" tickets for an upcoming show in June.
I won't know where the seats are located until I get inside the venue and pick up the tickets.
They were actually priced reasonably enough that wherever I end up in the venue will be OK with me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:48 PM   #4802 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,237
Default

Rosegarden Funeral tonight... Post punk from Dallas
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 10:41 PM   #4803 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,237
Default

tfw you get introduced to some people by some guy you were talking to

and then he's like btw that was the band you came to see

I was just thinking wow those are some mother****in cool goths
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:31 PM   #4804 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,237
Default

Messer Chups from Russia next

ghostly rockabilly/surf



if a band took The Fall's "Mansion" and riff'd on it

__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 06:41 AM   #4805 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,761
Default

After Massive Attack canceled their North America tour (due to an issue with securing visas), I'm considering checking out the pending local Thievery Corporation show. I just don't know how essential it would be to attend a performance of music generally employed as background choons for bachelor pads. (That said, if Kruder & Dorfmeister hit up the States I'd be there in a heartbeat.) Giving their catalog another spin to help me decide.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 08:15 AM   #4806 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,675
Default

Rolling Stones Postpone North American Tour as Mick Jagger Gets Medical Treatment

Try to stay above ground, Mick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:45 AM   #4807 (permalink)
eeXCX
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,405
Default

GZA 9th April!!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:15 AM   #4808 (permalink)
eeXCX
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,405
Default



I deserve this...

GZA tomorrow!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:57 AM   #4809 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post


I deserve this...

GZA tomorrow!
Holy shnikies! I didn't know anyone was still touring the Loops! Wow!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #4810 (permalink)
ᚔ㋡ᚊ
 
rostasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Holy shnikies! I didn't know anyone was still touring the Loops! Wow!
Basically, Bill no longer has the loops to play because they've been, let's say, exhausted.
Apparently, orchestras and new music ensembles are reinterpreting them these days.
__________________
Lust.PM
Mixclown
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



Š 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.