Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Do YOU like Satan?
Yes 666 46.15%
No 777 53.85%
Voters: 1443. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #3931 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 648
Default

bitches

give me recmomendationds
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #3932 (permalink)
The Booglarizer
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 25,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
bitches

give me recmomendationds




__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:35 PM   #3933 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 648
Default

thanks you
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:01 AM   #3934 (permalink)
V8s & 12 Bars
 
EPOCH6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 927
Default

Going to be listening to Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers - L.A.M.F. for the first time today, the world is telling me that there was a lot of controversy over the mix. Does anybody have an opinion on which would be the best to hear first? The original '77 mix, the 1984 mix, or the "Lost '77 Mixes" released in the 90s.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbycob View Post
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #3935 (permalink)
V8s & 12 Bars
 
EPOCH6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 927
Default

Looking for any classic country albums even remotely as ambitious as Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's Will the Circle be Unbroken project from 1972. For those of you that haven't heard this it's basically the classic country version of The Last Waltz. In 1972 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band managed to convince a handful of classic country legends to get together in a studio, hang out, drink beer, and fire off ~40 incredible collaborative renditions of classic country standards and hits, resulting in one of the greatest masterpieces ever produced in country music.

Anybody know of any similar collaborative albums featuring multiple country legends together?



Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
Going to be listening to Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers - L.A.M.F. for the first time today, the world is telling me that there was a lot of controversy over the mix. Does anybody have an opinion on which would be the best to hear first? The original '77 mix, the 1984 mix, or the "Lost '77 Mixes" released in the 90s.
Wen't ahead with the "Lost '77 Mixes" and it sounded great, good album.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbycob View Post
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.

Last edited by EPOCH6; 01-13-2017 at 12:09 PM.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 02:55 PM   #3936 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Question nick cave's o children

hi
im looking for artists that sound like this song-bluessy, dark and with that kind of gospel choir in the back.
in a way its a bit like leonard's cohen last album.
thanks
shefer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:22 PM   #3937 (permalink)
Big c*nt retard baby
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 31,236
Default

Cut out the gospel choir and people might actually find something for you, otherwise that sounds way too specific.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii
No it's just to show that I worship HELL and all who lives there.

I just put it down so people will know who I am and knwo that I worship the devil not god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I hate every single woman
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 04:50 AM   #3938 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Wink need recomendation Fast-paced instrumental Guitar and violin music !

Hello there !

as the title said, anyone here have some recomendation ? some music like Everything By City of the sun, or music from VitaminQuartet. I ve searching anywhere but i only can found some old rock guitar like Steve Vai
Its my first post here and my english is not that good so i apologize in advance.
walter.hector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:26 AM   #3939 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My door is always open. Except when it's closed.
Posts: 20,931
Default

Have you tried 2Cellos?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:31 AM   #3940 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 5,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter.hector View Post
Hello there !

as the title said, anyone here have some recomendation ? some music like Everything By City of the sun, or music from VitaminQuartet. I ve searching anywhere but i only can found some old rock guitar like Steve Vai
Its my first post here and my english is not that good so i apologize in advance.
Some of it is cello instead of violin though.







__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2018 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.