Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #1361 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

"Nude" "Bodysnatchers" and "Weird Fish/Arpeggi" are pretty good, but other than that I didn't think it was too good either
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #1362 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Well it's not surprising that someone who listens to bands like Underoath and sub humans wouldn’t appreciate something a beautiful as In Rainbows.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #1363 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Well it's not surprising that someone who listens to bands like Underoath and sub humans wouldn’t appreciate something a beautiful as In Rainbows.
Yes, bash someone's taste in music just because they didn't like an album you did
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #1364 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Well it's not surprising that someone who listens to bands like Underoath and sub humans wouldn’t appreciate something a beautiful as In Rainbows.
Oh yes, that's the spirit. Base my music tastes on two bands.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #1365 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy
 
dac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 2,847
Default

Of all albums to mention you say In Rainbows? Like, there are literally millions of albums to use as an example and you choose a very, very good Radiohead album? I sense some unaddressed Radiohead hate Alfred....
__________________

dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #1366 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
Yes, bash someone's taste in music just because they didn't like an album you did
So if i was a ICP fan and someone gave me a Beatles album i'd love it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #1367 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,073
Default

I don't hate Radiohead. I think they're overrated, but by no means a bad band.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #1368 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy
 
dac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 2,847
Default

Oh almost forgot... Best Thread Ever, Urban. Endless amounts of respect to you
__________________

dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #1369 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
So if i was a ICP fan and someone gave me a Beatles album i'd love it.
Dude I like Radiohead somewhat, they just get way to much attention, and In Rainbows wasn't that good. It's not like all I listen to is Afi and like bands, and it's not like ALL Alfred listens to is Pop-punk. Why can't you like both?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #1370 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

You can like them both I just dont think his musical taste has fully developed enough to make a proper judgment, in a few years he will probably be saying something completely different.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.