Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
NSW
I am in your sway
 
NSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 2,579
Default

Hate this song...Buckcherry "Too Drunk"

I'm gettin' drunk all night!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all day!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all night!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all day!
OH! I'm gettin' drunk all night!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all day!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all night!
I'm sorry but I have to say...
I'm too drunk to **** ya!
Too drunk to **** ya!
YEAH! I'm too drunk to **** ya!
Too drunk to **** ya!
Some one help me!
Lord have mercy,
Please, somebody help me!
I can't even ****in breathe!
I'm too drunk to ****!
__________________
Formerly user nonsubmissivewife, but no longer a wife and never was submissive. Pretty sure those two things have nothing to do with each other though.
NSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
Hate this song...Buckcherry "Too Drunk"

I'm gettin' drunk all night!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all day!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all night!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all day!
OH! I'm gettin' drunk all night!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all day!
Oh, I'm gettin' drunk all night!
I'm sorry but I have to say...
I'm too drunk to **** ya!
Too drunk to **** ya!
YEAH! I'm too drunk to **** ya!
Too drunk to **** ya!
Some one help me!
Lord have mercy,
Please, somebody help me!
I can't even ****in breathe!
I'm too drunk to ****!
That's pretty bad and to make matters worse it seems like kind of a rip-off the Dead Kennedys' "Too Drunk to Fuck".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

That definitely is terrible. How can grown men write such bad lyrics?
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #44 (permalink)
NSW
I am in your sway
 
NSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 2,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
That's pretty bad and to make matters worse it seems like kind of a rip-off the Dead Kennedys' "Too Drunk to Fuck".
So it does...you know, it's bad enough that all Buckcherry's song are about either getting drunk, getting high, or fucking, but you'd think they'd expand and try out new subject matter. Instead, they decided it would be a good idea to sing about all three things in one song. Talk about beating a dead horse...
__________________
Formerly user nonsubmissivewife, but no longer a wife and never was submissive. Pretty sure those two things have nothing to do with each other though.
NSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #45 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy
 
dac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 2,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
That definitely is terrible. How can grown men write such bad lyrics?
Well for starters you need to be a giant tool, and the rest just kinda falls in place...
__________________

dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #46 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
That definitely is terrible. How can grown men write such bad lyrics?
They were beaten with a stupid stick... that's my guess anyways.

Last edited by Farfisa; 02-06-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
That definitely is terrible. How can grown men write such bad lyrics?
I think alcohol is the culprit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
Fish in the percolator!
 
Seltzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hobbit Land NZ
Posts: 2,867
Default

I lose brain cells every time I hear this atrocity:


Oh hot damn, this is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.
You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Hey this my jam, you all don't understand
I'll make you understand
what's pumping in my CD player, player
probably all night like yayer yayer
Shawty got her hands in the ayer, ayer
Make me wanna take you dayer
There I go here I go here is my song
DJ bring it back come in my zone
I get paid for them couple bones
The next wop until the early morn
I need that crunk when I'm up in the club
Even my when my Chevy pull up on them dubs
Give me that drop yellow waist like a drug
Little mama hot and she might show me love
O hot damn
Celebrate to the A.M
I love it so much it got me saying
__________________
Seltzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #49 (permalink)
Unrepentant Ass-Mod
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
I lose brain cells every time I hear this atrocity:


Oh hot damn, this is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.
You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Hey this my jam, you all don't understand
I'll make you understand
what's pumping in my CD player, player
probably all night like yayer yayer
Shawty got her hands in the ayer, ayer
Make me wanna take you dayer
There I go here I go here is my song
DJ bring it back come in my zone
I get paid for them couple bones
The next wop until the early morn
I need that crunk when I'm up in the club
Even my when my Chevy pull up on them dubs
Give me that drop yellow waist like a drug
Little mama hot and she might show me love
O hot damn
Celebrate to the A.M
I love it so much it got me saying
Beat me to it. And also:

Ay Bay Bay(Ay) [X3]
Ay Bay Bay(Ay) [X3]
Ay Bay Bay(Ay) [X3]
Ay Bay Bay(Ay) [X3]

[Chorus:]
You Wanna Know Wat We Say In Da Club (Ay Bay Bay)
Whites Folks Gangsta And them Thugz (Ay Bay Bay)
Stuntin wit a stack of dem dubz (Ay Bay Bay)
Ridin' In A Lac Wit A Mug (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

When I Holler Ay Bay Bay
I Finna Get My Groove On
It's So Hot Up In Da Club
Dat I Ain't Got No Shoes On
I'm Holdin' Up A Big Stack of Dem
Hundreds In A Rubba Band
Girl Don't Ask Me For No Cash
Cause I'm Not Dat Other Man
Everybody Trippin' Cause Im Limpin'
When I'm Walkin' And Im Pimpin' When Im Talkin'
I Don't Trick On Chick Dats Talkin'
Dem Boyz In Da Back Dey Be Rollin'up Dey Doughdy
Then Dey Blow It Till Dey Chokin'
Dats Wat Godly Came Out

When I See A Bad Chik Im Hollerin Out(Ay Bay Bay)
I Hope Yall Ain't Wit Ya Boyfriendz
Cause I Don't Care Wat Dey Say
And I Don't Care Wat He Say Or She Say
I'm In Da Dj Booth Takin' Pictures Wit Da Dj

You Wanna Know What We Say
When Clubs Get Crunk (Wat)
Ay Baybay Let it Play
Dats My Song Turn It Up [X2]

[Chorus:]
You Wanna Know Wat We Say In Da Club (Ay Bay Bay)
Whites Folks Gangsta And A Thug (Ay Bay Bay)
Stuntin wit a stack of dem dubz(Ay Bay Bay)
Ridin' In A Lac Wit A Mug (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

Now If You Lookin' For Me Baby You Can Find Me
Bangin' In Da Chevy Candy Painted Swangin 9 Deep
10 cars Creep Wit My People Right Behind Me
I Showed Dem My Chain Now
She Hollerin Boy you blindin me
I Show My Mouth Piece
To Dem Freaks Now Da Eyein Me
Oh You Got A Problem Well I Hope You aint
Tryin Me. Throw the car in park
Then I Reach Under My Seat
Hop Out With My Hand Under My Shirt
Dats Where Dat iron be
Yellow Bone Chirpin' Me
She Trying To See Where Imma Be.
You Gonna Let Me Get Up In
Your Mouth Well Dats Where Imma Be
you gon let me get up in your mouth
well thats where imma be
I Don't Pop Trunk Wit Lights Dats
Where Dey Choppa Be. Straight To The Hotel
All Da Bad Chick Followin' Me
I Know You Like My Style, I Ain't Trippin
I'm Just Tryin' To See, Girl Is You Drunk
Well Tell Me Why You Leanin' All On Me
And If You Thinkin' Imma Stunt You Trippin
I Pull Up In An Expedition Wit Da Roof Missin

[Chorus:]
You Wanna Know Wat We Say In Da Club (Ay Bay Bay)
Whites Folks Gangsta And A Thug (Ay Bay Bay)
Stuntin Wit a Stack of Dem Dubz (Ay Bay Bay)
Ridin' In A Lac Wit A Mug (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Baybay Let it Play
Dats My Song Turn It Up
I'm In Da Club Hot,Crunk,Sweatin, Burnin' Up
Im bouncin thru The Crowd
Buckin And Hollerin Wats Up
I Done Fell Out In Da Dance Floor
And Now I can't get up
Js On Your Feet But You Cant Get These
Louis Vatton brown White, And Yellow
trick please
Ill Go To Saint Louis Let My Chain Hang Low
Canary Yellow Diamonds Mixed Wit Rose Gold
I Shine Real Bright In Da Light Because Im A Star
8 Shots Of Patrons Now I'm Standin' on Da Bar
Probably Get Drunk as a skunk
N put da keys in da wrong car

[Chorus:]
You Wanna Know Wat We Say In Da Club (Ay Bay Bay)
Whites Folks Gangsta And A Thug (Ay Bay Bay)
Stuntin wit a stack of dem dubz (Ay Bay Bay)
Ridin' In A Lac Wit A Mug (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay [X2]
Ay Bay Bay [X3]
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

Ay Baybay Let It Play


Worst. Fucking. Song. Ever. Made.
__________________
first.am
lucifer_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #50 (permalink)
Post Proggresive Folkcore
 
Shoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I think alcohol is the culprit.
Hahaha, beat me to it man! I was gonna say "they was too drunk to write".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
If your love for music stops where you can hear the difference between 'super blackened green death metal' and 'technical zoomacroom symphonic metal', then you're a tosser in my book.
Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.