Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2016, 06:48 AM   #16371 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
I wanna turn you on to something, check this out*https://foleyisgod.bandcamp.com/trac...beat-isnt-mine
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:17 AM   #16372 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,673
Default

Some heavy psych/stoner rock from Australia...


Sun Of Man - l (2013)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House

Last edited by Psy-Fi; 05-06-2016 at 06:49 AM.
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:09 AM   #16373 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,939
Default



Hypnotic and a very pleasant way to start off the day.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:47 AM   #16374 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,673
Default

Some recent heavy instrumental psych/stoner rock from France...


Jagannatha - Jagannatha (2016)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:26 AM   #16375 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

I was going to post a song, but then realized I like this album far too much to just one song. Easily one of my favourite Screamo records.

__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good

Last edited by Olí Qwerty Bastard; 05-06-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #16376 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
I was going to post a song, but then realized I like this album far too much to just one song. Easily one of my favourite Screamo records.


Hell yeah. I've only just started listening to Envy, but they're ****ing awesome.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #16377 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Hell yeah. I've only just started listening to Envy, but they're ****ing awesome.
For sure. If you haven't listened to Recitation, then check it out, it's easily my second favourite of their releases.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:31 PM   #16378 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
For sure. If you haven't listened to Recitation, then check it out, it's easily my second favourite of their releases.
I listened to a few of their songs off All the Footprints You've Ever Left and Fear Expecting Ahead, and promptly downloaded their entire discography, so it's on the list.

I'm assuming you're also familiar with Pg.99 and Orchid? It amazes me that a genre so maligned can have bands more intense than 99.9% of metal. Even grindcore and powerviolence can barely compete.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:39 PM   #16379 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I listened to a few of their songs off All the Footprints You've Ever Left and Fear Expecting Ahead, and promptly downloaded their entire discography, so it's on the list.

I'm assuming you're also familiar with Pg.99 and Orchid? It amazes me that a genre so maligned can have bands more intense than 99.9% of metal. Even grindcore and powerviolence can barely compete.
Yup, another two greats. I wrote off a lot of screamo for the longest time because I never thought I'd be into it, but over the past year or so I've found some great stuff. I'm a big fan of Circle Takes The Square and Gospel as well, if you're looking for more bands.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:46 PM   #16380 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,015
Default

Gospel is insanely good, but Circle Takes the Square is a bit too mathy for my taste.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.