Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 07:15 AM   #131 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Indie isn't a genre or even a description of a sound.

Indie [Alternative] can be classified as genre though, however misleading and non-specific it is.
Yup, not that hard to get if you specify a little.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:16 AM   #132 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,427
Default

Indie Alternative = Also not a genre.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:16 AM   #133 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Yup, not that hard to get if you specify a little.

You want more then just what's classified as indie in the mainstream....WHUT!
No stick to your pussified **** will you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:22 AM   #134 (permalink)
 
Zer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
BTW FRIEND REQUEST INCOMING FOR YOU, like a year late.
Accepted!
__________________
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:24 AM   #135 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0 View Post
accepted!
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:37 AM   #136 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Indie Alternative = Also not a genre.
Wha? it totally is!

it refers to indie bands that play alternative music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah


You want more then just what's classified as indie in the mainstream....WHUT!
No stick to your pussified **** will you.


It's too vague of a term, indie can mean any genre as long as it comes from an independent label.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:38 AM   #137 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Wha? it totally is!

it refers to indie bands that play alternative music.





It's too vague of a term, indie can mean any genre as long as it comes from an independent label.
Go Zero's post, read mine :P

You pain in the sack
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:44 AM   #138 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Go Zero's post, read mine :P

You pain in the sack
um, excuse you? i'll have you know im great in the sack so let's not go there. U_U

i already know what indie means and how ppl misuse the term, so im good, thank you.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:51 AM   #139 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
um, excuse you? i'll have you know im great in the sack so let's not go there. U_U

i already know what indie means and how ppl misuse the term, so im good, thank you.
you're right, you pain in my sack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:57 AM   #140 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Wha? it totally is!

it refers to indie bands that play alternative music.
Neither of those terms explain any aspect of what the music sounds like.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.