|08-25-2006, 04:52 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
These rules are meant to keep everything running smoothly at MusicBanter and, specifically, keep people from being suspended or banned -- the last things we would want to do. Therefore, if you read these rules (and you really should!) and abide by them you should have no problems from us.
The following are strictly prohibited:
1. Spamming of any kind on the forum or through private messages;
2. “Bumping” your own thread within 24 hours of no reply;
3. “Flaming” other members;
4. The excessive use of profane words;
5. Abusing the Management in any manner;
6. Posting in any language but English.
7. Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic.
8. Users may not post or upload content that is obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, or otherwise offensive.
9. Offensive words or language will not be tolerated.
10. Be respectful of other users and don't attack someone personally.
11. Do not start more than one topic in a single message.
12. Posts should be coherent.
13. Using multiple accounts at a single time.
14. And finally, users should use common sense about cooperative and constructive messaging.
We have a warning bar now and if any member is in violation of these rules, or something a moderator decides is inappropriate, that member will be warned. Once a member reaches 100% they will then receive a temporary or permanent ban depending on the situation.
All decisions made are entirely at the moderators discretion.
All decisions are final.
Use of Signatures:
Each MusicBanter member's account comes with the ability to display a signature which can be used to promote their website, business, or just themselves.
1. Signatures must be set up in your profile and not manually added to your message.
2. No affiliate or referral ads.
3. Signatures cannot contain images.
Admin(s): Gregb, IamAlejo,
Moderator(s): TheBig3KilledMyRainDog, riseagainstrocks, right-track, PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe, Merkaba, Crowquill
If you feel that someone is in violation of something above and you wish to report it please use the “report this” located below each post.
If you have any questions please PM The Management or email email@example.com.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back for updates or view the Announcements forum. MusicBanter cannot be held liable for the actions of our members.