Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 03:11 PM   #91 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Actually I do. I'm not crazy bout' em', but I think they're very original for a boy band. Find a single band out there that sounds anything like them. They're not great, but they not horrible either.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:14 PM   #92 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dave View Post
The fact that you can make immature insults adds nothing to your argument
My so-called argument (read the thread, the argument was not mine) was won the minute Moron-sucker joined in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dave View Post
I'm also fairly certain that Proggyman doesn't like Maroon 5.
Yeah, because we'd all admit to being a fan of Moron 5. Hands up everyone. No? Gosh.
dubjectivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:16 PM   #93 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:17 PM   #94 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
LOL
dubjectivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #95 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

*sigh*
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:20 PM   #96 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
*sigh*
I guess "lighten up" will be lost on you.
dubjectivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #97 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

You've spammed the thread with stupid insults that had nothing to do with the topic.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:32 PM   #98 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
You've spammed the thread with stupid insults that had nothing to do with the topic.
"Yes" would have been way easier to type.

Allow me to make a suggestion... If you are unable to deal with opinions which differ from yours: go away.
dubjectivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:37 PM   #99 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Wow, you're ridiculous. I believe you're the one who said everyone else would be embarrased to like Maroon 5, and feels the need to insult everyone else to feel secure. When have I proven unable to handle differing opinions?
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #100 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Wow, you're ridiculous.
Yet here you are, spending your time reading me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan;402358I
and feels the need to insult everyone else to feel secure
I barely feel the need to insult anyone - but when I bother it's not exactly an effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
When have I proven unable to handle differing opinions?
When you began acting like a spanked child.
dubjectivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.