Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
Let it drip
 
Sneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,421
Default

Quite frustrating, they just dont seem to exist in blogs, where else can i get some albums?
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Quite frustrating, they just dont seem to exist in blogs, where else can i get some albums?
I'll hook you up with a few albums.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
Let it drip
 
Sneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,421
Default

Nice one dude
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

I have their whole discography, if anyone needs any albums don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Farfisa; 03-11-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:32 AM   #25 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,888
Default

I can't find a lily's album anywhere.. I'd love the album with Nanny In Manhattan if you will.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I have their whole discography, if anyone needs any albums don't hesitate to ask.
Do you still have that compilation you made, if so can I have it again? My computer crashed a couple weeks ago and I lost it. =\
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
I can't find a lily's album anywhere.. I'd love the album with Nanny In Manhattan if you will.
Check your pms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Do you still have that compilation you made, if so can I have it again? My computer crashed a couple weeks ago and I lost it. =\
Go back a page sweet, the link still works.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #28 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

damn my bad
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

There has been word that Sir Heasley is working on a new album. I'm a little annoyed though, the last update was 4 months ago and I'm growing impatient.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #30 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,361
Default

Dang it I was so excited to download that comp but the link isn't working anymore. Do you still have it?
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
church is still boring even with Kanye.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.